When i constructed my grow room i made some pictures of the proceedings. The next pictures show how i installed my 1500m2
air inlet to my window. It’s always a challenge because no light can escape or enter the grow room, no vents can be shown but you have to open the window. In this case I used insect screens for both disguise and to make sure no unwanted elements are sucked into my grow room.
- This is the window
- Open the window a few inches and fasten it to the window frame with some screws
- Saw a piece of hardboard the same size as the window frame and connect the flange
- Paint the board black and attach the insect screen with a tacker (folded twice)
- Once the hose is connected to the flange and no light shines through, you can’t see the hole. I put a garbage bag behind the hole on this picture
- Screw the board onto the frame
- Mount it to your fan
- And no light will shine through the window and you can suck fresh air into your grow room without anybody seeing anything. I put some double sided stickers on the window to make ik look like a child’s room. You can also put some window film on your window. Or put a lamp on a timer between the window and the board. This is just one way of doing it and all windows are different. Has anybody else got some tips?