How's she looking so far?

This is an auto Girl Scout Cookies Extreme from ILGM. She first popped up through the jiffy pod on July 22nd (10 days ago). Using Pot in a Pot, swapping feeding between water and molasses (1 tbsp/gallon) with 18/6 schedule. DLI started off at 26 for the first week and I have it at 30 right now. This is my first grow.

12 Likes

Looks right on point. Good job.

3 Likes

Looks great bro

1 Like

Nice! Just let her grow.

1 Like

Great start! :+1:

1 Like

She looks good! I’m on my first grow as well, will be growing Girl Scout Cookies next, looks like I’ll have to get pointers from you on this one…just finished my first LST.

1 Like

I’m thinking about snagging some LST clips from online. I think one of the members here sells them on eBay. I’ve seen them on Amazon, but would rather support folks on here. I’ve been reading up on how to do it, and those clips seem like they would make life much easier.

Correctomundo!

1 Like

looking fantastic

1 Like

Looking good :blush:

1 Like

Looking great!

1 Like

Looks great. I see the leaf edges turning up a bit. She may need the light raised. Other than that, she looks healthy & happy.

1 Like

Looking great keep up the good work

1 Like

Looking good Growmie, is that the pot 4 pot premix d medium? If so nutrients won’t be needed for approximately 6 weeks, it’s amended with nutrients and microbes :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

It is, yes. Thanks for that advice - I’ll hold off on the molasses mix.

1 Like

Perfectly healthy. :slight_smile:

1 Like