Seed popped out 1/28
Running 24/0
265W light

6 Likes

Nice…Tell us more about your grow.

2 Likes

Looks good.

2 Likes

well this is my 2nd grow my 1st one had 2 plants have around 60 grams of weed in total from 2 plants

Growing in a 2x4 closet gonna try to lst this round try some things out

Plants look good for youngsters. What gear are you using?

1 Like

Yeah! Looking good! Give us a rundown on what you are using, like lighting, medium, food, ventilation… that sort of thing.

1 Like

im using a Yueme cob light 265 True watts
Happy frog for medium and im gonna use Sensie grow A and B worked perfectly last run and i just have a basic fan might have to purchase a humidifier on fb market but they never answer LOL

2 Likes

I would love to see a harvest using just sensei a & b. I’d like to follow along if you don’t mind.

1 Like

this is a grow from that. my last grow

3 Likes

Try offer up and Letgo also I score big with them all the time if ya are already using fb to look. I think she’s looking great for 2 weeks man.nice job👍

1 Like

looked on both too they been posted for months but no text back :frowning: not trying to waste $40 new when i can buy it used lol

quick question if anyone can help, My current humidity is 24% just bought a humidifier would that make a huge difference to the plants ? And what RH should i aim for ?

What should I do?

My understanding is that everyone shoots for 50-75 and around 50 RH during flower, although, I can’t ever seem to achieve that. :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

I shoot for 40% or LESS for flowering. Veg anything above that is acceptable.

1 Like

2 Likes

yup already harvested that plant and cured and everything:) on to the next grow currently 2 weeks in in or so gonna LST today

1 Like