How w many plants in my tent

I’ve got a 4 x 4 tent and I was wanting to get some advice on how many Gorilla Glue autoflowering plants I could put in my tent at one time.I was planning on using 3 gallon pots although I have some 5 gallons on hand if I wanted to use them. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated

3 Likes

I would do 3x 5 gallon. But then I run 1x 7 gallon in a 20"x36" tent

1 Like

Have 6 autos in 3 gallons…all in a 5x5 with a600w.

1 Like

I have 3 5 gallon buckets in a 3X3. Get crowded but it works.

1 Like

Possibilities are endless! Lol I had 30 in 1gal fabric pots in a 4x4 I’m down to 28 1 is a mother and 1 was a male. I’m not telling you to put 30 plants in your tent I’m just using as an example that you your options are open. :grin::green_heart::seedling:

Really there are many factors, I would first consider what training methods if any you wanna use and go from there, also have you grown this strain before etc… I would aim for atleast 2 and let them grow naturally if it were me personally. If you have experience with the strain, try training them and you’d be fine probably with 3 or 4 mind you this is in 3 gal 5 max fabric pots.

2 Likes

As mentioned lots of possibilities. I would not go more than 4 plants if you do a little training spread them out 4 will fill the tent up. Just me good luck with your grow

1 Like

These are not feminized but autoflowering which supposed ly done at 10 weeks. I was thinking they wouldn’t get all that big and I could put a few in with adequate lighting.

1 Like

I too am growing gorilla glue autoflower right now and I have 6 of them in a 5and a half x six x seven.

@Hillbillysticky the 10 weeks is just a breeders estimated time don’t be surprised if you go 16 weeks to get good solid dence buds .

1 Like

Kool no problem letting them fill out. All the pics you see don’t show them being to round that’s why I’m seeking info as by the pics one would think a guy could put them fairly close .

1 Like

That’s the amount of time in the flowering stage, not the total life of the plant. In general you can expect auto-flowering plants to be in the vegetative state for 6-8 weeks.

1 Like

They can get big. I have one bigger than bother of her sisters. I’m in a 5x5 4 autos can fill it.

1 Like

Thanks for the info

Here to help if I can. I’ve learned a lot but I’m new to growing. Love the forum

1 Like