How to use Bergmans plant food

@SRSR your grow sounds familiar to mine. CalMag is a fantastic supplement for the plants especially if your using r/o or distilled water since they have no calcium or magnesium in them. The molasses is to feed the Mycorrhizal Fungi I add to the pots so you have a healthy root system. Fungi occur naturally in soil and live symbiotically alongside plants. The molasses is a sugar feed for them. Like steroids lol.

1 Like

I left the Mircle gro at home depo and went with Fox Farm Ocean & worm dirt…70/30 mix. SFSG. Middle of the 6th week since birth.

Lost in the Sixties

1 Like

Thanks for your input. It’s much appreciated.

1 Like

SRSR…will be in New Bedford in a few wks…will be stopping at Bask while we wait for our Mary to grow up. We are in western NY so we be legal but no outlets yet.
Happy growing…
Lost in the Sixties

Yesterday…

1 Like

High! So this is my second season but the first time using Bergman’s nutrients kit. Right off the bat, I thought it was odd that the schedule shows only 4 wks of nutes for the vegetative state and 8wks for the flowering state. Last year, my plants did 10wks of vegetative and 4wks of flowering outside in Suffolk county NY. Is that an unusual grow cycle or is the Bergmans kit an illogical schedule/packaging of nutes? Thanks!

2 Likes

@userdww your right on the money. I had 4 7 gal containers and I ran short for each cycle and had to supplement in other sources to finish each phase. My plants responded well but there is absolutely no room for overages with the amount given. But the price compared to other nutes is 1/2 so apparently a double order is actually what you need and therefore the deal you think your getting is t much of a deal.

Btw welcome to The Forum!! This place is a lotta fun. Great peeps in here growing and sharing!!

1 Like