How to tell when GSC is ready for harvest

Hello everyone,
First time grower here. I have very pretty GSC. It’s looking healthy and has nice little buds. My question is this. How do you know when to harvest and can you harvest in a way where you can get another harvest from the same plant? I’m sure it’s already been covered in here, but I can’t find the info.
Thank you!
James

Need to buy a jewellers loop and look at the tricombs on the bud. But hairs will turn orange and curl but you want tricombs to be 70-80% cloudy and 20-30% Amber depending on what high you want

1 Like

Let’s see some pictures…
When you say little buds , you have me worried…
All plants should make big fat buds… :grin:

This was an ilgm white widow fem …
There were 15 to 20 or so of these on 1 plant…
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

[peachfuzz] peachfuzz
August 21

Let’s see some pictures…
When you say little buds , you have me worried…
All plants should make big fat buds… [:grin:]

20171122_215109.jpg

This was an ilgm white widow fem …
[:v:][:sunglasses:]

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Hey there, and welcome to the forum.
If you do a forum search for “revegging” or “Reveg” you will find a few threads about getting a second harvest. The consensus seems to be it takes a long time and the yields are smaller than the first.
If you are trying to save money by getting the most out of each plant it might be better to research techniques to grow larger more productive plants. Or look into cloning as it provides much more bang for the buck by giving several plants from a single “Mother Plant”
The search feature can provide a lot of info provided in the past. Keep asking questions too. Lots of helpful people here.
Just a note too that autoflower plants cannot be revegged or cloned. Yours looks like it might be an auto. And its not ready to harvest yet.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!