How to start a petition

I’m in Australia and the chances of it being legal here is not gunna happen with these parliament gronks that prob all get high in there offices

But I don’t mind it not being legal has it perks

1.when ya grow u take more pride in it cause yep it’s illegal

2.you can make some cash rather then a dispensary

3.brings communication out of you trying to be friends with all your neighbours :wink: nosey fuc.s

4.keeps your brain healthy with all them mathematics going on mixing up nutes and counting down the days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

List could go on and now if they legalised it here in Australia I prob wouldn’t grow I’d just go buy from shop tbh

When me and the wife took a first holiday to USA last year spent 2 weeks in Vegas and a week in California yep first thing I done when got off the plane was got in taxi and said dispensary driver lol and walked around Vegas eating brownies and smoking joints and you no what didn’t like it much I’d rather be stealthy in my own garage chilling getting high knowing it’s illegal just my thing idk :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Im also a veteran who was injured in the army. Same situation, tons of pills that made me feel awful. Finally decided that the risk was worth the reward. Started smoking and never touched those pills again.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

I think it’s about Money, and Politics. Governments and regulatory agencies watch the revenue numbers from the states where it’s already legal. That’s hundreds of millions of dollars. And those revenue numbers are held back by the Federal laws, there’s still a black market. Much of the legalization delays at the state and city level are due to studying how to maximize revenue, without driving consumers to the black market.

Maybe it will be regulated like alcohol after Prohibition. At one time there were over 500 commercial beer breweries in the United States, then cut to only a handfull. Then the micro brew industry grew because some consumers wanted premium quality and unique flavor, and didn’t want to drink Budlite. I expect basic cannabis products will be nationally provided by big companies like Philip Morris, maybe regulated and taxed by THC level therefore limited to 10% THC. Small growers like us will develop and provide premium quality and unique flavors.

4 Likes

Good source of up to date info.

2 Likes

The first thing that you need to understand , is that they really don’t care if you smoke canibas…
that’s just another way to extort you and take your money and property by saying that what your doing is elegal and breaking the so called law… = more revenue for them…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::upside_down_face::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
But the real reason that they don’t want you to grow this plant , is because you can build a house out of (hemp creet) which can withstand a huracan…
Or extract enough oil to cook with or make (bio-diesel) and not have to by gas for farm equipment and vehicles and any thing else you can think of… :wink:
If you make a shirt out of hemp , it will last up to 6 to 9 years… same shirt made out of cotton will only last 2 to 5 years… :thinking:
Everybody and everything is against you having a plant that can grow really fast and also give you almost everything you need to survive , without buying anything from anybody…
And so now let’s talk about the pharmaceutical side of cannabis… :thinking::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::v::flushed::exploding_head::woozy_face::upside_down_face::zipper_mouth_face::shushing_face:

:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

ya know fellas I usta think politics made a difference, but… there’s a whole lot more at play in this picture. First of and most important navyvet420 thank you for your service sir and your wife too!! I live in Ohio am 62 yrs old and have smoked pot for 48 yrs. I just got busted today by my counties high crime task force complete with chopper 8 guys in tactical gear, and 6 vehicles for get this … six little plants, at the same time there was 3 deaths from overdoses of heroin in the same county.I’ve worked and lived in Ohio all my life but a bunch of money-hungry people have almost ruined life for the common folk. Sure we have medical marijuana, costs $200 for the doctor $50 for the card, $400 for an ounce of weed that they say is 35% thc and is no better than midi range black market weed.You’re not allowed to grow because that takes a few bucks out of Mr. Riches pocket Mike Dewine and his cronies are the absolute pits.I mean most people that I know who need medical marijuana don’t have a whole lot of money, no insurance or public program to help pay what the hell are you supposed to do, and as bad as it is even if the feds legalise if there is not a grass root effort at the state level they will make so hard on you that it mays well be illegal. It has to be attacked on all fronts federal state local. Ya know what got me busted I pissed the Mayor off. Go figure.