How to Quick flush?

Hello all. Been out of town so I didn’t notice one of my indoor auto ladies ready for harvest. I feel like this should happen asap. My problem is I haven’t flushed her yet. Will it be better to use ff sledgehammer or plain water. What would be quicker?

1 Like

Sledgehammer will flush the soil out. It takes roughly a week or so for the nutes to flush through the plant.

Welcome ! Sledgehammer whatever size the pot is mixed double to flush. Personally I use my well tap water. Good luck

1 Like

Ok . Not sure if I have that much time she looks ready

1 Like

I mean, I’m not saying don’t do it. I haven’t given proper final flushes by any means. I’ve sat there and ran 15 or so gallons from a hose, then chopped the next day, so I’m not one to preach lol. If she’s gotta come down, then :axe::axe::axe:

2 Likes

Any pics of her?

I don’t flush. Period. So I think you’d be fine to harvest without. And compare against the ones you do flush. See if it even matters in practice. :v:

2 Likes

Honestly a flush is really not needed as there really is no difference. Set in in total dark for 48 hrs and chop immediately when open doors. In dark everything from ola t nutes and all settle into the rootball and when the lights go on everything shoots thru the stalks back to the leaf es and buds ect. Est taste will come from the dark period prior to chop. Remember u have like a minute to chop it when it gets light before the nutes make ways back thru the stalk do b quick about it. Good luck

1 Like

Got it. Shes already drying. I have 2 that r almost ready. I’ll definitely try this on the next. Great info thanks man.

1 Like

I only flush twice according to the Fox Farms feeding charts. I don’t flush at the end. :+1:

1 Like

The object of flushing is to get all the fertilizer chemicals out of the plant. Even if you only run 5 gallons of water through and wait a few days. It’s better than nothing.

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Another question. I have a few pictures of tricombs on the sister of one I recently harvested. Where am I with these. I see milkey. A couple others said they see some amber. My loupe isn’t the best.

Its hard to say if there milky or if the light is reflecting off the tricomes making them appear milky but I don’t see any amber tho do you have a pic of the whole plants and some closer shots of the buds possibly

First 2 pic are of 1 . Second and 3rd are of its sister

I see mostly cloudy.