How to order grow tent discreetly to an island

this statement couldn’t be any more true - you will get pretty little lollipop budz with a cheap AMZN light !
I like some many of us on here started with a sub $100 light only to learn the lesson…

IMO, if your budget is tight, I would buy one thing as your go but spend all your money on the light for an indoor grow first.

1 Like

After “studying” my options A LOT, i think i have to make up my mind between these 3 options:

• 150w HPS light;
  • 250w HPS light;
  • Mars Hydro TS1000 Led light (or similar in terms of cost).

Can you guys help me up deciding? I’m planning on growins 2 autos maximum to give it a try, since i’m a first time grower. I don’t want to pay too much on the electrical bill but i also don’t want to have to go to all this risk to get a mediocre yield.

Would a 150w HPS do the job?
Would a 250w HPS generate much more heat compared to a 150w HPS?
Can a LED light like the one i mentioned get me a decent yield?

Should i open a new topic on the Lights section?

Thank you so much for all your patience.

( @dbrn32 do you think that in terms of umols any of this can do the job? )

1 Like

Hey man just my two cents, take it for what its worth. Im in the same situation as you as far as needing to be inconspicuous. My indoor grow space is just one side of a closet in the bedroom. I used aluminium foil over cardboard for reflectivity and Marshydro ts600s for lighting. No tent, no filter. Im in a 2 bedroom home and was originally concerned about the odor. As long as I keep the closet closed and keep some of those wax cube air fresheners melting there are no distinguishable odors in the rest of the house with what I’ve grown so far. I would think you’ll be fine with small autos.

Good luck

3 Likes

What would you consider decent yield on your budget? 4-5 ounces? It would probably be capable of doing that. There are others that flirt with numbers are around a pound a from a 3x3, but they’re not pinching pennies in building out their space either. It’s not difficult to justify spending a little extra money in your equipment unless you just don’t have it. No big deal there, but you’re simply buying what you can afford instead of buying what will provide the highest yield.

1 Like

Ya, my inside grow is in a closet too. @Razzledazzle

Old photos above.