How to notify ILGM support

Does anybody know how to get ahold of support on ILGM ?

I purchased a mix pack , Jack herer , bubblegum and og kush 5 of each .

All sprouted except the 2 of og kush .
Was wondering what the process is and all about getting these replaced ?

I do have to say that ILGM was a blast with the support when I purchased my seeds for the first time . I do gardening and grow veggies so it’s not all new to me but I do have to say that the seeds that you guys have are BOMB! I got it pack down and am excited about the last bubblegum and og kush .

Was doing nutes flora series but just recently this last grow I switched to all organics and am seeing so much difference it’s making me tickle inside!!!

Not sure if I just didn’t perfect the nutes or what but I It’s crazy the size at 2-3 weeks already about to transplant to live soil mix and see how the bubblegum finishes… og kush is a week ahead and in its final 5 gallon fabric pot and doing freaking great and dark green healthy as it can be !

Anyways let me know how I can get ahold of support because I could make a ticket before but I cannot see that option anymore … :confused:

3 Likes

Your best bet is to email through the seed shop. @ILGM.Stacy may see here and be able to help you too.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 has you covered. You can also go to ILGM seed site and sign in. Once signed in go to support. You’ll get a screen showing 3 options, choose “contact us” you then send email about your issue. I just had a issue that I contacted them about and got reply within a few hours. They took care my issue well beyond my expectations. Also remember they are located overseas and may take a little while to get back to you.

1 Like

Hi there,

Please fill in the contact form on our website, you can find it here: https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/pages/contact

This is the easiest and quickest way to get help. We will get back to you within 24 hours, it may take a bit longer during this time of year.

Looking forward to your email!

6 Likes

Thank you ! I emailed through the website thank you

4 Likes

I am currently exchanging email with Zoe a support angel the title says. I just replied to the shipment confirmation email.

I ordered seeds over a month ago , got email saying they shipped, but never showed up also said I should already have them. Can someone look into this, and get back to me