How to I start flowering

I’m into the fourth month of my grow and ready for them to flower, I’ve had my lights set for 18 hours on, so how do I begin the flowering process??

Change your lights to 12hrs on and 12 hrs off.

5 Likes

Do you have a current picture? I take it you have a large / tall grow space.

I’m out of room vertically so that’s why I’m going to start flowering, currently I have 14 plants in a 10x16 room

1 Like

Welcome ! Nice plants , After you flip to 12/12 your plants are going to stretch and possibly double in size you might consider pulling an tying some Lambs down . Also in the picture you can shorten your cables up on your light an gain 5 or 6 inchs. Just my thoughts good luck.

2 Likes

I appreciate the information, however, my lights are at maximum height unless I figure out some other way to rig them🤔

1 Like

You may be able to get your light higher by swapping out the hangers that came with it. I used 2 vivosun rope hangers with easy adjustment, criss crossed over the bar, I can adjust right up to the top of the tent

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll see what else I can do, but I’m out of adjustments

1 Like

The cable’s attached too the lights look like about 16 inches long you can buy them much shorter in your situation running out of room you’re going to need to get creative. Also I see you’re using 4 cables you can Loop over from one side to the other and only use two cables that will shorten it up quite a bit . Good luck ,you got this!

1 Like