How to grow great taste and smell? What’s the secret? I’m about 5 weeks away from harvest, anything I can do?

I’ve never looked into the pinless ones, not sure how they work. I’m sure there are better models out there now, I got mine a while back, but I don’t think there’s any need to get a more expensive one. For our purposes a basic model works fine.

2 Likes

Interesting… my tent is about 80. I live in Buffalo , current outside temps are 30-45, do you think it would benefit me if I pulled intake from outside? Both intake and exhaust are currently being pulled from basement

80F is not too bad. If you get temps too low the plant will slow down. Upper 70’s to low 80’s is ideal.

2 Likes

We’re pretty close with climates, I brought my intake indoors at least a month ago because I couldnt get my day temps to high 70s F, after lights off was 14C whatever that is in F. Im sucking from the attic now where it’s 10 above freezing, and barely able to hit 25C/16C

1 Like

How much mix are you doing for brew of 2 or 3 TBS tablespoons each water?

1 Like

Each batch is about 8 - 10 gallons of water.

Got it, thanks.
I have been using 1 TBS per 5-gal of liquid added to soils.

1 Like

I added epson today for the first time. Thank you all

How long do you guys recommend flushing before harvest? That would be just properly adjusted ph water with out adding anything else such as epson bud candy molasses etc??

Gonna get different points of views here… an alternative is just withold food and just water only. I’m not flushing anymore unless I have a problem. But I’m not adding nutes and I will reuse my soil.

I lost 50% of my smell and taste to COVID so I actually can’t tell one from another except sniffing mason jars with each strain.

3 Likes

Wow I have the same problem. I had covid about 18 months ago and my taste and smell never returned to normal. That could also be why I pick up funky smells when I burp my jars. some foods taste and smell very strange to me now. some flavors are gone and others enhanced

1 Like

Yup me as well! But unfortunately I can still smell earthy grassy hay weed​:grinning::v:

2 Likes