How to grow goldleaf marijuana

Just got gold leaf marijuana I know zero about it I need all the help and advice that I can get I’m growing indoors

1 Like

The first step is to set a complete budget.

How much can you spend in total?

Next, how much cannabis do you need to grow every week/month?

2 Likes

I’m kind of compulsive so I have the little purple grow lights that’s what I call them and I have a grow room
5‘ x 5‘ x 7‘ I have 600 W lights when they get bigger I’ve got my 5 gallon buckets to transplant into I have my light timers I have my thermometer with humidity reading I have the little gauge that tells me if I have enough light /water/ph The one thing I don’t have is a green thumb

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. If you ue one light per plant. You can grow some good stuff with decent buds.
Are you panning on growing in soil or?

Welcome Bevcakes!

We should talk more about that, but maybe in a new thread about your setup, unless you’re sharing for the benefit of KansasCity. I do want to talk about your setup though.

Check out this section: https://ilgmforum.com/c/beginner/seeds-soil-and-fertilizer/23

2 Likes

I plan on growing in soiled

1 Like

Coll, @Myfriendis410 can probably help answer your questions. He has grown this out side before :+1:

How about a description of your current setup?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like