How to get rid of Thrips?

Hello Everyone,
I have what looks like Thripes on my plants. They are clones that were just transplanted from solo cups into 5 gallon pots. I am a little hesitant to do neem oil as some people told me it burned there plants up. Any good way to get rid of these naturally? Thanks

2 Likes

I use neem oil
Just At lights out as the oil will burn the leaves if it doesnt have time to dry … i also put neem
Granules down in the soil

1 Like

Captain Jacks Dead Bug,

4 Likes

Capt jacks dead bug spray

2 Likes

Captain Jacks for sure.

2 Likes

I would check out Growers Ally Crop Defender 3. It’s an organic spray that you can use all the way to harvest. I’ve used growers ally products on all my grows with results. Crop Defender is a newer product they released. It’s a insecticide, miticide and fungicide. Spray with lights off and fans off or after sun has gone down depending on where you have your plants. Using this spray, it’ll leave spray burn on your leaves if used incorrectly.

Yes growers ally has good products, I use their spider mite control product as a preventative measure

1 Like

Agree with you there. I would look at trying their Crop Defender 3. I’ve used basically all their products and the Crop Defender 3 has been the best in my opinion.