How to get ILGM to replace bad seeds

How do I get ILGM to replace bad seeds?

1 Like

Please fill in the contact form on our website, you can find it here: https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/pages/contact

Welcome to the community @southtexasshaman. This is how I get ahold of the support Angel’s if i need to about a order, keep i mind d they are on a different time zone an may take a day but they will take care of you

2 Likes

@Unknown What if they germinate but have some genetic problem? Do you know how they deal with that?

1 Like

@MO_Grow I dont think but dont hold me to that, that would be something to email them about an see, when you say genetics what do you mean like how is it growing?

1 Like

@Unknown I am starting week 7 of sour diesel Autoflower grow. It’s the only one not flowering and seems to only really want to grow leaves. It has had spots on its leaves from the beginning.

1 Like

If that is an auto flower its probably just not flowering yet. It will flower just give it time. The spots on the leaves jistblook like a discoloration. I forgot what its called but it wont effect the grow or outcome of the grow. They have a germination garentee. But as it has already germinated and is growing just fine they won’t replace the seed for you. Only if it doesn’t germinate or is damaged in shipping. Hope that helps answer your question

2 Likes

These are autos? Idk y I was going by auto fem, reading to much at once sorry That’s some stress for a auto not saying that’s the problem. @Nicky an @Not2SureYet

3 Likes

@Unknown Looks like some of them are better at handling my stress than others, lol. Probably true in life as well! Just seems weird they are the only ones lagging behind. I did (tried) multiple training techniques to learn and maybe I just really walloped it from the beginning. Kept kicking it while it was down. I double FIM that one and the one next to it in the forefront. It handled it much better I guess. Thank you all for any info or suggestions. Greatly appreciated. :facepunch:

1 Like

Hey it’s all try an error for me, you dont know unless you try, I’ve hacked a few over doin lol, but lesson learned not saying that’s it my friend @MO_Grow just my guess lol. Sisters look mighty fine, nice work

1 Like

@Unknown This is how she started her life. I was testing germinated seed depths in soil. That on got the short straw, literally and was left as “helmet head”. I thought it might fall off and kept moistening it. After a couple days, I ended up having to remove it very carefully with tweezers. It was lagging from the beginning and I thought it was sick. Instead of caring for it gently, I decided to double fem that one as well as another one that has handled it much better. It has definitely been kicked around by a big Sasquatch looking bully! This is all in retrospect from this thread. Definitely learned a lot. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

I am not a soil grower. But it looks like you may have a mag issue. @Matt5.14.21 @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts are a few that may be able to help. I normally get in the 6 - 7 week veg time but am in coco. I my self am always happy when they drag out in veg. I get bigger plants. If in a week she doesn’t start showing pre flowers. You can always change these to a 12/12 to help get it to change. I have had to give a few a little push like that before. And you can always go back to your current light schedule once it changes.

4 Likes

Looks like it’s almost there. Tweezers will work, be gentle, or wait a few more days.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet Thanks for the light cycle tip. If I end up doing that, will it help to bump up the PAR to help keep ppfd similar or would it add more stress? I am sitting at 625 PAR right now with a 20 hour cycle making for 45 moles. Maybe she will end up being the best one :crossed_fingers:. I have been adding cal mag ever feeding. Twice with silica solution first then cal mag otherwise I always mix cal mag first.

1 Like

@dbrn32 would be able to answer that. I am still stuck at the back of the pack there. I go by watts since that is how I started. I all ready know what I need to be running for my grows. He can probably help with your deficiency too. When I see that. Jacking up my cal mag for 3 or 4 days normally starts to get me headed back to normal. You can see here that I let these go to long before doing any thing about them :roll_eyes: They are starting to show they are headed back to good though. Nothing seems to happen over night for the good LOL

1 Like

It made it though me taking it off, I have just treated it poorly since by accident. Trying to bring it back around.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet what about defoliating it? It’s getting pretty thick with leaves? I did a little once but didn’t do much because I have already shocked it several times.

1 Like

If you lower amount of time lights are running you would need to increase the amount of light in your space to hold same dli. I’m not sure what’s going on with your plants leaves though. A little odd that it has been like that from the beginning. Almost makes me think maybe something off in root zone.

This is however in feedback/suggestions portion of forum. If you would like further assistance with plant related issues try in more appropriate location and will probably get more traffic.

3 Likes

At this point. I would only take some of the very bottom of the plant if needed. From what I see. Most of your buds sites are getting light. So more leaves are good to have…

1 Like