How to get dense buds not airy fluffy

Me either. Imo it’s best to leave them on the plant and take a couple pics. Issues starting at top of plant are different from Issues starting at bottom of plant.

4 Likes

Thank you for responding I started the plants from seeds in 10/27/21 I don’t know how to post pictures

3 Likes

I figured it out how to take pictures

2 Likes

Top picks r northern lights auto

I flushed her out last night n then gave her some I.LG.M flower time n cal mag an hell my super lemon has calmag def but keeps coming back I’ve flushed her gave her fox farms. This is super lemon haze auto…

I also adjusted my light to stop light n heat stress

2 Likes

What did you flush down to? I don’t know that I feel there is a calcium or magnesium issue there. If you flushed and reset nutrients hopefully will be in good shape.

3 Likes

Well hopefully I flushed her good enough worse case I’ll have to do so again in couple days…

I’m pH my water round 6.8 an I keep my sprayer at same ph well try to… Try not to go lower then 6.6 before I pour water… I gotta check the runoff but since I started ph-ing all plants perked up nicely.

Super lemon haze in 7 gal
Cereal milk in 3 gal fabric
Northern lights 3 gal fabric
Super lemon 3 gal fabric
Super lemon crown bud
Gold leaf mainline
Gold leaf natural grow

3 Likes

Those plants look good. Whatever you did keep doing

1 Like

Can someone help my plant was doing fine and now it’s wilted and turn on light green I flushed it what is it missing [quote=“King03, post:23, topic:78241, full:true”]
I figured it out how to take pictures
[/quote]

1 Like

You’ll need pics in white light for us to be able to discern the problem areas

Blurple lights distort and make it impossible to diagnose properly

2 Likes

@King03 turn off your light n take pic with flash on take pic in normal light if possible …

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood @dbrn32 @SilvaBack203 @alienofasoul @Bluntsmoke

Going try the electric magnifier n hopefully pics b better… Super lemon haze auto… An growing fast sprouted sept 15 started flowering middle of Oct

3 Likes

That thing is s a damn tower!

3 Likes

Looking very beautiful and fat :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Last height was 4 ft 3 gotta find tape measure lol… But yea I stop using fox farms tri n bin using ilgm nutes an beasitiefox farm beasitie blooms open sesame n cha ching also silica purpinator some cal mag n keeping water at 6.8-6.9 before adding to soil @Mr_Wormwood @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

Super lemon haze auto

5 Likes

Great job 4 real

1 Like

Fire! Good job

1 Like

You got it down packed. Those mugs are gorgeous

1 Like

Thank you yea finally got some dense bugs on my girl… Trying to remember when she started flowering excatly but right now from seed she is in her 11th week n I saw some clear trichs but idk what y’all thinking?? I feel a lil unsure on when to start 2week flush