How to get colder temps

It’d be more than the CMH 315. The Samsung diodes used in the HLG 260 is much more efficient than a CMH, giving you more usable light with slighter less wattage.

CMH 315 = 650 ppf
HLG 260W = 700 ppf

That Hydro Crunch 600 really sucks, not 600 watts as their BS would make you believe, it’s actually only 240 real watts and it’s old LED tech, not very efficient at all, not new tech like the HLG lights. We call them crappy blurples because of the blue purple light, and that they suck.

So this is the best way to go ? @Hellraiser

1 Like

Now that’s the good stuff right there. Yep, that’s the one.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser what do you think this will produce if treated correctly ? And Is this just a plug and ready or do you have to do anything to it? Just looked up videos sorry u gotta build it a little.

It’s a kit, but very easy to put together, just need a philipps screwdriver and wire strippers and 20 minutes of your time - 15 minutes of which will be to watch a youtube video to match up the right wires and 5 minutes of actual build time.

That light can easily yield half a pound or more, have seen experienced growers pull close to a pound with it and a high yielding strain.

If you wanted a little more power and possibly a bit more yield, could step up to the HLG 320W XL which has one more qb288 rspec panel for even more light, cost just a little more too.

@Hellraiser awesome man thank you ! I will be ordering one of those lights for sure

1 Like

I bought two QB260 rspec and doubled my dry weight @Growstarter98, they’re that good :sunglasses:
Not sure whether to buy another two (for the other half of my tent) or go for the same QB550 with the additional uv bar that @Hellraiser is using

2 Likes

you can buy that light direct from hlg for 349.00 and get another 10% off using coupon code DUDE so it would be like 315.00

2 Likes

I will admit openly that I tagged a couple of those comments as inappropriate. We are a friendly group, we may not agree with others and thats ok, we are not a bunch of hooligans that call people names here. We must remember to remain calm, be civil, and allow others to speak their minds. If you dont agree with something, say so in a respectful way and give supportive information, that waybwe can all benefit from the learning experience. Peace and love :cupid:

5 Likes

OP has been silenced for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

well i thought it was funny

This is the one I got, I’m happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/LM301B-Samsung-MeanWell-Commercial-Spectrum/dp/B081ZT6BMC/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

3 Likes

lol, does that mean you doubled your wet weight as well??

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My nugs were solid and huge though :heart_eyes:

Well you won’t need that filter until bloom. I have 2 cheap Walmart fans as Intake and exhaust. I’m in Vegas and it stays 75 inside the tent about. Also keep it in a room you can shut the door and keep it closed. If it’s still too hot turn the ac to 68 or so. Also keep everything plugged into smart plugs then you can shut the lights off for about 10 or 15 minutes and set a timer to turn them back on. This will drop temp. .