How to dose FECO for edibles?

The problem with tinctures is mostly the alcohol taste (and burn if used sublingually). If you don’t mind that taste, they work just fine.

2 Likes

Ewww… that’s why I don’t lick my fingers if I get in on me. Never have tried it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Caligurl @Storm you all seem to know about oils and such. I want to make a lotion/and or bath bomb for the wife. How would I go about doing this. Ive made butter. And was going to try this alcohol soke evaporation to get a concentrate. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

3 Likes

Hmmmm…. I make a salve but do you want oil for the bath?

Here’s an good article/recipe

5 Likes

Awesome i appreciate it thats perfect

1 Like

Your welcome :blush:. We use my salve on literally everything. Burns, bug bites, cuts, even my rosacea. My brother-in-law uses it for his sores… he has some weird disease that causes sores from his insides out…none of the pain pills or steroids helped but the salve…. He can’t get enough of

4 Likes

@Caligurl do you have your recipe on here somewhere? Thank you for the info up top, im gonna make some salts :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Right here:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. What does the non decarbed thca give to it? @Caligurl

1 Like

@Caligurl sorry forgot to ask, is the coconut oil the firm or the mct oil? I have the firm at the moment

2 Likes

Not sure what you ,mean by the ‘firm’. I tried the non-decarb and everyone who tried it didn’t like it as much even though it had both… I only do decarb now… non decarb means no thc, only THCA.

1 Like

I think they meant regular coconut oil vs Mct oil.

1 Like

I use coconut oil…

1 Like

Lol yep , i just couldnt come up with the words lmao

Merry x mas Eve everyone