How to decarb frozen trim/flower with levo 2

Hi All, my question is about decarbing for edibles and tintures. I have a used levo 2 ( no directions included). after this years fall harvest i froze all my trimmings. ( without decarbing). Ive noticed one of my ziplock baggies has let frozen condensation in. Lesson learned, freeze in mason jars… sorry to long lol. Question, do i sit the frozen cannabis out to get to room temp?(before using either method ) Or can i just put straight frozen cannabis right into the levo 2 on dry setting? Or can i put the fresh frozen striaght into levo 2 on the decarb setting? Do i use auto settings or is there a better adjustment to use? Then after that , back into freezer for qwet ? Thanks in advance for any help & advice :melting_face::grin:

2 Likes

Maybe @Newt ? He’s my resident Guru!!

2 Likes

I use the Leevo 2 but haven’t put any frozen trim in it. I generally use dry herb, activate and infuse :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’d dry it first. No need to cure. Otherwise, your times will be off. I’d just dry it in a cardboard box till it feels dry. And you can get a user manual here:

help dot levooil dot com/en-US/articles/l%C4%93vo-ii-l%C4%93vo-c-l%C4%93vo-lux-and-gummy-mixer-product-specs-and-faq-8539

2 Likes

I would thaw it first. I freeze my trim also. I typically freeze fresh…decarb and dry in oven. My volumes are large at infusion time and the levo is nowhere large enough to dry and decarb typically 6-8 ounces.

1 Like

Thank you all :blush: ok so ill take em outta the freezer . Put in a paper bag til thawed, then i can dry & decarb? Sound good :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes