How they looking?

6 week veg probably gon start flower around next week or so

Sour disel

Feeding sensei A&B veg atm Gonna feed same for flower

4 Likes

very nice… looking great in there

1 Like

They look super happy and green! Hope you have room for the Sour D! I’m just finishing mine and they were so much taller than my Blue Dream! I had to tilt my light so the light over the Sour D was like 6 inches higher than the BD!

2 Likes

Congrats… big operation, should produce some #'s…

2 Likes

got any pictures? this is my first time trying sour disel wanna see how they came out, and im in a greenhouse so ima just give it 1 more week then ima start flower

1 Like

agree the SourD can be a bit stretchy… i have an auto SourD i LST’d over hard when it was in veg thats well over 5ft tall now in a 3 gal grow bag.

2 Likes

i have them in 10G grow bags topped when they was lil they really bushy

1 Like

I’m new to all of this and have only grown 2 plants at a time because I get way too much to actually use (mainly for my hubby for his back injury)… So, I brought home the clones (one Sour D and one Blue Dream) June 30, Flipped July 28, First flower August 11 and I’m actually harvesting them tomorrow morning so I can’t peak in there until then. These pics were Sept 15 (the coloring is just photoshop lol), Sept 24 then Oct 3 (last 2 pics). The Sour D is in the front and I am guessing at least 4 foot tall even with all of the LST. The photo doesn’t do it justice but never thought to get one that showed that actual size of the plants.

I did a ton of LST on them and somewhere around Sept 7 or so I had to start yo-yo’ing the colas up because they were so heavy! Right now I think 90% of the colas are yo-yo’d.

3 Likes

wow ! so big colas ima start flower today seems like theh stretch alot in flower, nd quick question how long did you flower for ? google say 10-11 weeks.

1 Like

Blue Dream first flower was 8/9 and Sour D was 8/11 - I chopped both last night but the BD should have come down over a week ago… Sour D probably right on schedule. So BD was 8 weeks 6 days and Sour D was 8 weeks and 4 days… you just can’t rely on the growers timeframe because my clones were from Deark Heart Nursery and they said BD was 8-10 weeks and Sour D was 10-12… You can only go by the trichomes

Pic below in a 4x4 Blue Dream on the left and Sour D on the right. I literally had to yo-yo up every single cola because they were so heavy and fat! I can’t wait to trim them so it will show how big they got!

2 Likes

Did some cleaning and took clones Gonna fip tomorrow or sunday

2 Likes

Wow they all look great! Nice setup you’ve got there!

1 Like

Gonna need some ropes to swing around with Tarzan… king of the jungle!!

1 Like