4x4 blackbird grows

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone knew how tall Bruce banner autos get? Mine are only 40 days from germination and already nearing 3ft tall. I’m afraid if they don’t slow down soon they’re going to grow out of my tent. This is my first grow so I’m not sure what to expect. Thanks in advance!

13 Likes

That’s my Bruce banner auto in the back left not that tall they look a little stretched to me

11 Likes

@Alaska420 Thanks for the reply! Anything I can do at this point? I started them under Mars hydro ts1000 then switched them to the Mars tsw2000 about a week ago, it’s a 39x39x71 tent and I’m in soil. The front left is definitely stretched and maturing faster than the rest, she keeps getting too close and burning tips.

4 Likes

probably a little late for a net/screen but you can super crop (bend over till horizontal and support) the main stems.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree supercropping might be your best bet

2 Likes

They’re going to get taller too so make whatever move you’re going to make fast

3 Likes

Thanks for the responses everyone I’ll attempt the super crop and hope they figure out what I’m telling them to do lol. Is insufficient light what caused them to stretch? Is the 2000 not strong enough or did I wait too long to put them under it?

3 Likes

Probably that and had T-1000 too far away. I use 2 T-1000s and my plants are usually almost too short and bushy.

1 Like

Quick update, I just bent tops over so that they’re all the same height. Front left girl is just tall and skinny, front right I didn’t touch because she’s now even with the rest, but the back two have a nice even bush of colas now! Any further suggestions? @HMGRWN @Bluntsmoke @Alaska420 @alexankh

7 Likes

Reap the benefits of a tent full of colas

6 Likes

And keep bending as needed. I got my 3 Bruce banner and none have germinated yet😡

3 Likes

Thanks for the help! Hopefully your seeds pop soon, I actually germed six seeds and all of them sprouted within 24 hours. One died in a transplant and I stunted other so I have it in a smaller tent.

1 Like

looking good. just keep training every few days.

2 Likes

Looking really good!

2 Likes

Here’s 2 ILGM Bruce Banner autos on day 32. They’re about to start the stretch. The one on the right might be a monster, but I think they’ll both be pretty big overall.

4 Likes

@Cap_Ron those look good :ok_hand:. I should have got mine from here but I didn’t want to buy the 10 and they want too much for 5

3 Likes

Thank you @Bluntsmoke. I get them when they have the buy 10 get 10 free sales. They last a long time, and ILGM genetics are really strong.

1 Like

@Cap_Ron that was idiotic of me for not buying now that the dust has settled. I got no action at all from 3 seeds haven’t seen a taproot no matter how much soaking

We all make bad choices sometimes. They have their sales often enough, so it’s a fixable mistake, lol.

1 Like

I have 3 Bruce Banna and I had to bend one of them they’re in the third week of flowering this picture was three weeks ago

4 Likes