How often should I water them with the fertilizer?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

"Hi! I received my fertilizer and understand how to mix and understand the schedule etc BUT can’t seem to find how often should I water them with the fertilizer? Should I alternate one day fertilizer, one day water? Or continue everyday with the fertilizer?

• Strain (type, bag seed): indica/sativa Royal Cookie, Gorilla, Shining Silver Haze, Honey Cream
  • Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: organic Soil in Pots
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: NA but my tap water is hard, which is another reason I chose your fertilizer. But I have been watering with bottle water at a pH level of 6.2
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: NA
  • Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
  • Light system, size?: 600 WAT LED
  • Temps day, night: 72/72
  • Humidity day, night: NA
  • Ventilation system (yes/no, size): yes, NA
  • AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?: small fan
  • Co2 (yes/no): yes

I just replanted into 1 gallon pots today, I was delayed in ordering fertilizer. Started in red solo cups. Plants are about 3.5 weeks old (should I skip the All in one Start packet?) This is my first time planting. Looking forward to using the fertilizer and watching them grow. Hopeful that it will be a successful grow moving forward. Thank you for your help. "

1 Like

@bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971, one of you has used the house nutes?

2 Likes

Neither of us, but @Hogmaster and @garrigan62 I believe,

Not sure about @Donaldj or @Aquaponic_Dumme

3 Likes

Yup @bob31 is correct i have not but do want to try them @Hogmaster was extremely happy with them when he was using the flower power line from iglm @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

Hello there and Welcome to ILGM

I have used the fertilizer and your plants will love it.
As far is watering is concerned . Just water when needed that’s it, very simple.

Will

2 Likes

You get used to how the plants look. When they are running out of water they droop. You want to let the soil dry out mostly but water before they droop. That may be every day when it’s hot and they are big. Otherwise try every other day and see. Most soil users feed, water or feed, water, water. The nutrient manufacturer has a feeding schedule.

You can also weigh the pots to see if they are dry, or stick your finger in the dirt to see if it is moist.

2 Likes

You will love it I have a thread on my flower power grows

3 Likes

@1BigFella

We haven’t meet yet my name is " Will " and Welcome to ILGM
Anyway, Thank You for your input well said. . I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Will thumb

1 Like

Hi Will! Most of my posts are on LED forums, and I have a grow journal for my second grow in 40 years: “Blue Dream”. I previously grew six different clone strains, both inside and out, just to see what worked and what helped my MS. My LED posts are based on decades of electronics experience and some optics work. Everything else is based on a degree in biology and stuff I learned here.

1 Like

L.E.D.s have come a long way. I’m planning on switching over to them now thatnI know a little about you if you don’t mind I would like your opinion on them for say the vegg stage and flower stage.
I plan on a plant grow of about 20 to 25 plants all in doors using my own soil.

Will

does anyone have a reply to this?

This is a pretty good chart to go by. Always start low and build up as different strains respond differently to nutes.

I would do this every other watering