How often do you look each day?

That’s great Kiki minus the Janice j :rofl::joy::joy::rofl:
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m curious how many of you smoke in your grow room it’s kinda messed up if you do " hey plants look at what I’m going to do to you later"

2 Likes

It gets - 40c here in winter so we rarely smoke inside but we vape not smoke, even then only do it on brutally cold days.
I unzip the tent we turn the exhaust fan on high and blow right ibto the carbon filter that blows it outside. Works okay not perfect.

2 Likes

Too funny, as I always keep positive vibes in there and try really hard to not let them know their fate. I had one of five plants ready to harvest recently, and I was hoping the other four weren’t catching on to the slaughter. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yokum never gets the love he deserves. I have a Pandora list that’s basically Charley crocket, colter wall, and Dwight yokum. Comes out a lot when I’m tending the gardens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a kid I loved Buck Owens, still do, so Dwight was always a favorite. “I’m A Thousand Miles From Nowhere” is on my trail running playlist. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have you ever listened to Ali Farka Toure? Blues DNA started here. This guy is legend!

2 Likes

Added to my playlist

1 Like