How often do you look each day?

I tend to have my 3x3x4 tent open around 50-80 minutes a day total over 6 observations a day including various photo taking sessions and general observations.
I’ve learned that you should turn your pot around about 1/3 daily so all sides of the plant get equal light. It seems only 66-75% was getting good light coverage because the door was open a lot.
There is a lot of leaf growth in the center of the pot.
Remember to check the whole plant throughout the day.

2 Likes

Wow you’re better than me - no way I’m turning all my plants daily! You’re a rockstar m8👍

Ever thought about a light rail / light mover setup? 300$ might save ya a lot of time

2 Likes

@pedally , they call Marijuana weed ,because between week 3 and 6 they grow like weeds. All of the mistakes I’ve made was from doing too much. I try to limit the time in my grow space . To keep out bugs ,mold ,and pollen. Keep your grow simple and enjoy the ride.

12 Likes

My plants go about 8days without someone looking at them unless they are in their first two weeks then they get checked and top watered once a day.

Depends on your light coverage skme of us have large lights with good footprints skme don’t

4 Likes

Since the clones are on my desk I see them daily (every Skywalker OG and Sour Diesel have failed so far). I check the big girls daily. All looking okay after a rough start.

5 Likes

Sometimes I just sit with mine…if it was legit I guess my basement would be like a lil garden where I could read and check em and just chill lol. Idk if the light from my ES180 is good uv light ir what but I think it helps my mood sometimes too just being able to sit there. I’m not turning em that much tho lol

8 Likes

Eyes on the prize ehhh? :grin: can’t think of a better view every day

2 Likes

My wife makes fun of me for checking them and reading about them so much. Shit they just legalized in jersey which is near by. If i get good enough maybe i can become a grower for medical or something. Covid changed my work money so had to adapt

8 Likes

VA Governor just announced he was pushing for legalization. That’s the next state up from me so going to put some pressure on us to make it happen. What an exciting time!! (I think we’ve earned it with how shitty 2020 has been otherwise)

10 Likes

Yep saw that so I’m like :eyes: right there with ya.

2 Likes

I hope they recreationize it in ohio soon so that it’ll be easier to skirt into it legally otherwise I’ll be going to Michigan myself as for the question about 2-4 times a day usually(only about 5 mins each) my last grow had enough light that I didn’t have to rotate them but I bet my next grow might need it

3 Likes

Over 200g in Ohio is a felony,here’s it’s over 30 grams, I live next door to you to the west BUT my grows in Michigan :grimacing: . You will see some changes in laws coming up in next few yrs…

1 Like

Yea well that happened in a single 3x3 grow with autoflowers so even 200g isnt a large amount

1 Like

Nope…Worst laws in the country in my state and surrounded by all states that at least have medical…Sad because it really helps people…:man_facepalming:

Depends on the day… If my day is busy with other stuff and I’m not stressed… 4 or 5 times for a total of 60-90 minutes probably. If I have a bad day or I’m just stressed out in general… 10-12 times, if I’m home all day. And there’s a good chance I’ll end up just sitting in the door of the closet for 30 minutes or more at least 1 or 2 of those visits.

My grow is my place of peace.

5 Likes

… And there’s a good chance I’ll end up just sitting in the door of the closet for 30 minutes or…

Phew - It’s not just me. I thought if I said that out loud the men in white jackets would come for me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s a regular thing for me. lol Sit down in the floor, listen to the fan, and watch them blow in the “breeze”. It’s so relaxing and these plants are so fascinating. Easily one of my favorite places to spend time.

4 Likes

After I do a cardio workout I typically sit with my plants with my headphones still on for my cool down. Very relaxing.

1 Like

Theres literally millions of people eager to vote this in. We’ve gotta leverage this somehow. I heard dems were gonna push it at the federal level after the election. Of course not controlling the Senate won’t help but def seeing more support on both sides. Aside from figuring out how to profit off of it, I think another concern low key is having to release all the people they’ve locked up for it. Meanwhile oregon legalizes all drugs lolol smh

3 Likes

Well I personally disagree with legalization of all drugs meth/ heroin BUT weed needs to be
Legal it’s a very helpful plant for many reasons…

3 Likes