How often do you have to flush ur coco coir

Hey guys i just wanted to ask yous all a question How often do u need to flush coco coir when using synthetic nutrients ive never had to flush before .Ive done a flush today i flushed with ten ltrs of water for each five gallon fabric pot so i think its done for the first flush .

1 Like

I read once every 2 weeks but I havent used coco myself.

This is my first time in ages in using Coco coir and synthetic nutrients im normally a organics grower i think it will be right now after the flush it got today

I’ve never flushed my coco but I use Jacks, so no need.

4 Likes

Never, well when the plants are dead and chopped, I flush to below 1000ppm before drying and reuse.

2 Likes

I’ve never had to flush using coco, mainly because of the benefit of feeding daily to ample run off. This keeps the root zone free of salts accumulating :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thats what ive been doing is watering twice a day a 1.5 ltrs each time to run off

1 Like

Same here; in autopots as well. Here’s an example of one of mine at harvest:

7 Likes

Good looking plant big buds

3 Likes

Good lord I am drooling over here. I am using autopots in my next grow and I am really looking forward to it!

3 Likes

You answered my question today i was wondering and about to ask the same. Transplanted from Soil to Coco/perlite and have to say after they recovered the exploded and growing really nice and healthy.

Something new learned as well thanks