How much wet trimming do you do

Yes I have these pics. All of the big leaves are off and unfortunately before I found this forum someone told me not to leave big leaves on too long it would make it harsh so I trimmed leaves way too early and too many I was also told to Remove any leaf that kept light from the bud. That’s why I’m asking so many questions on 2nd grow. I’ll take what I get and do better next time. 1st pic an indica makes me sick to think how many good leaves off her.

This is from bag of my seeds

Top pic closeup of top bud this was a tall plant. Then I tried to get whole plant

Wow that got tall.

Then my last 2 also from bag o seeds I really cut their leaves. So I’m asking questions all the way this time

Top buds nice but below small

n

I wish I knew what it is I called her Amazon and the indica was Tina lol

I’m not growing in tent so my grow room they have alot of space

How long did u flower them? Also for a trim I would let them hang for 2 days intact then u can decide if u wanna trim them more or just wait to trim when dry. Personally I would trim them up when they are dry with those ones but with some like this

I trimmed some more then others depending on size.

I don’t think I flowered long enough the pistal were 80 % dark but trichomes were milky with still some clear. They flowered for 9 weeks. I think I just wanted to finish these so I could start 2nd grow the right way but didn’t want to just waste it all. Hope I get a few nice relaxed evenings and or days from them

This is what I’m hoping for this grow. Do you grow in tent? With SCROG method? What type nutrients did you use during flowering? I may have already asked that.

There are several opinions on this. Take them off, or leave them. I’m not certain there’s a definitive answer. So don’t feel like you made a mistake.
From what I see it looks like you may have harvested too early. Cannabis can put on a lot of weight in the last few weeks. Regardless, you’ll get some bud, and you’ll learn a few lessons.
Every grow teaches us. :+1:

1 Like

Yes I can tag u in that journal so u can look at it I’d u want?

Sorry for the late relpy @Amazon66
I trim really close when wet like this

And I dry them in complete darkness

3 Likes

Mine are hanging in dark walk in closet. What humidity should be in there? I’m keeping door open but no lights shine in and sometimes run a fan to circulate the air for alittle while, is that necessary?

2 Likes

Beautiful buds by the way

2 Likes

Thanks
I do not monitor my humidity and I run a small fan for circulation
I live in Las Vegas and it is dry up here
@MattyBear
@dbrn32
They may be able to tell you at what humidity is best for drying

2 Likes

A lot of growers here had a humidity and temperature controlled drying space I am not one of them
I put them in a tent with a small fan in the dark

2 Likes

Like 50% rh is what I shoot for

3 Likes

I go a bit higher, around 60%, with plenty of air movement. Since I trim so close I find that most of my buds are ready to jar with 4-5 days.
It’s still a work in progress to find that sweet spot.

4 Likes