How much weed per plant

Hi guys, I am wondering how much weed on an advantage you can get growing in DWC under a XLkind 1000W light and using Lotus nutrients if anyone is familiar with these nutrients?
Cheers dudes :sunglasses::v:

That’s a loaded question. There is no way to give an answer like that. DWC has potential to grow more than dirt. Your growing environment will play a big roll. In DWC, your only limited to the room you have. You could get just an once, or you could get a pound or more.
I’m not familiar with that nutrient. I use Jack’s Nutrients in an RDWC. It’s a dry formula and it’s probably the cheapest way to grow that I know of.
Good luck!

4 Likes

What is DWC

Deep Water Culture, I believe.

2 Likes

Not true…I can harvest 2 lbs dried, cured and no stems off 2 to 3 plants. I’m a soil grower and also grow strictly on a 12/12 schedule start to finish. :+1:

@Harrison1 That light is lucky if its even 185 true watts. You won’t get a good harvest off of it. They mislead people when they say its 1000 watts. If you get 3 ounces count your blessings. :+1:

1 Like

@MrPeat operative word there “potential” sorry! Just basing on my limited knowledge.
Thanks a million for chiming in

1 Like

And I can grow a pound or 2 off 1 plant in soil with sunlight. Ive grown 10 pounds on 1 plant on Vancouver Island. That was many years ago, we lost 2 pounds to mold.

2 Likes

Yes but I am indoors. Growing indoors vs outdoors is different. We only have two seasons here…9 months of summer and the rest is mainly Spring. I could grow 20+ feet outdoors but that pesky life in prison I don’t like. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hey! You’re not included in this battle. Your in a higher league…:joy::joy:

1 Like

Not higher, different.

1 Like