How much water/nuts would you be giving 5 girls in flower?

The girls are outside in 10 gallon fabric grow bags and have been in flower for 2 weeks - how much water/nuts would you be giving 5?

I’ve been filling up a 5 gallon bucket and spread the wealth every other day - nuts every other watering/once a week…certain times 10 gallons spread out

just wondering

1 Like

I use 5and 7 gallon smart pots , same thing. With the 7 gal she got anywhere from 1-1 1/2 gal water… 5 gallon pot 1/2-1 gallon water depending on heat that day and so on. 10 gallon I would think 2 gallon easy for run off . But that’s me . As for nutes I don’t know what line your useing.

4 Likes

My indoor 5 gallon smart pots take 1 1/2 gallons every 4 days to runoff. (in flower)
My outdoor 10 gallon smart pot takes 2 gallons to runoff every three days. (in flower)

4 Likes

My indoors is about the same as @Rugar89 @Wishingilivedina420state since I also use 5 gal soft pots indoors
My outdoors 25 gal pot can take 3-4 gal to get run off and 15 gal get 2-3 depends on temps and size of the plants as well a 8-10 foot plant will drink more than a5-6 foot and plant

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 how much yeild off the 25 gal pot do you get?

With no issues and Agian depends on size and health of plant but 8 foot tall you’ll get 8-10 oz easy
I hoping for over a lbs off my scrog outdoors which is where I’m actually using the 25 gal
The 15 gal pot has a 6-1/2 foot plant that should yield a nice amount as well

1 Like

Awesome, I really wanna see pics when you can.

1 Like

I’ll tag you over to my outdoors grow thread bro @Wishingilivedina420state just started to flower but

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Just did it @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

My 10 gallon fabric pots take between 3 and 4 gallons to runoff every 4 days. However, I am very slow about introducing the water to the soil. I put 1 gallon in around the base of the plant and come back an hour or 2 later to add the rest. The soil will accept the liquid better for me.

@EasyE, you would be wise to only water when your plants are dry. And I mean dry! This will promote root growth and mitigate root rot.

1 Like

If you had to flush said 5 girls in the 10 gallon grow bags - how much water would use for a good flush?

@EasyE, I believe the ratio is six times the soil volume. @Rugar89 has a nifty technique where he flushes 90% with tap water then finishes with ph’d water for the final 10%.

2 Likes

@EasyE
Thirty gallons per 10 gallon pot should do it. But PHing 30 gallons is expensive. So around 30 gallons with straight tap water to flush the soil, and then another 3 gallons with PHed water should be enough to flush the non PHed water out and put your soil PH back in range. Just measure the PH and PPM of the last three gallons of runoff so you can adjust further on the next watering.

3 Likes

I was taught thebsam 3x potsize and the method @Rugar89 uses is a good idea it will save you a little time as well not having to ph the whole 30 gal :+1:

1 Like