How much water do i need?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Hello and thanks for your help…i am growing a strain called sherbert and during the entire veg time which was about 6 to almost 7 weeks i only gave it no more then 6 cups of water and got descent run off but now about to start 2nd week of flower and i am giving it a while gallon of water and getting no run off what so ever should i do anything different or not worry about it. i am growing in coco with canna nutrients…

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As your plant gets bigger it’s going to need more water. Just keep watering the way you are, but with more water to get some runoff. By the time she’s flowering, she’s going to need even more water. These are very thirsty plants, just make sure you’re drying her out between waterings. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Please fill out the support ticket and include your watering and feeding regimen and please be as complete as possible. What do you ph to, when do you feed, how much etc.

2 Likes

I agree with info is important so if possible fill support ticket out
But in general when small you will water less often depending on temperatures and humidity levels in the grow room or region your in
hotter and dryer more water humid and cooler less water
Most of us water or feed once we have a adult plant every 2-3 days indoors but checking soil visually is best way to judge imo
Some plants will drink less even if others of the same strain drink more each plant is a little different just like people
Or you can pick up pots once they dry out good and make a mental note water when they are as light
As when you test lifted
@raustin soes make a good point the bigger they get the more they drink ive have grows where i had to water almost daily

6 Likes