How much to prune off the bottom

Hello everyone it’s me again and I was just wondering how much I should prune off the bottom. Some of the bottom branches have grown pretty tall and are not being overshadowed by the upper branches yet.
I haven’t even had time to do any LST yet either.
I hope it’s not too late to do some of that. I also have the runt of the bunch, which I never gave up on and it seems to be doing pretty good. I did nothing to this plant except for pruning a couple branches at the bottom that had turned brown. The 2 pics of a plant in a tent is the runt. Thanks again for all your help with my grow. I wish some of you guys did house calls or taught a course on how to grow :rofl:

3 Likes

None of them need any pruning. Looks like you can get good airflow through the plant so no need to prune.

11 Likes

You have come to the right place to learn. And no question goes unanswered. Happy Growing :blush::v:

4 Likes

@Striven4 in that first pic it looks like your moving your container around on a trailer!! You must be related to @repins12 lol. That large one on the patio must be very heavy, how many gallons is that?

2 Likes

Those girls are wide open. I agree with @BobbyDigital . You are golden right now.

3 Likes

Only if the big suckers get in the way of a bud/flower. If anything i would do some LST on them… just mho…

1 Like

I have a bad back, so I use that trailer to chase the sun🤣 The girls are only in 5 gallon pots

2 Likes

I definitely plan on doing some LST to them and could you tell me what is mho

I don’t know many people who go by Coonass, but back in the day when I was in the Marine Corps I had a friend who went by that

1 Like

Hey @Striven4 mho= my humble opinion… what exactly do you need help with… auto’s or photo’s

Autos…. It seems to be going ok, but there’s always something that comes up that worries me. I’m just trying to do my best. I so wish I was more knowledgeable, but that’ll come with time.

1 Like