How much longer to veg for Any suggestions

Any suggestions on how many more weeks?? To Veg For

1 Like

Are you in a tent or what that size of you grow space?

2 Likes

I flip when the plants are at a certain height (16" for my tent-I thought) so they have room to double in size and still be at the manufacturer’s recommended distance from the light when they finish stretching.

Disclaimer - I am no “Math Magician” since I miscalculated this grow and it looks like they are going to get too close.

2 Likes

As long as plants are 4-5 weeks old you could flip to flowering schedule anytime. Prior to that the plants wouldn’t be mature enough to flower regardless of light schedule. So is pretty much up to you on how large of plants you would like.

Like mentioned above, keep in mind the plants will continue to grow and gain height for a few weeks after put on flowering schedule.

3 Likes

Im in a 4Ă—4;tent in 3gal pots

1 Like

I veg till I see the pistols, Then I flip my timer from 18 6 to 12:12. Normally my veg is anywhere from 9 to 10 weeks depending on the strain that I grow

2 Likes

Ty for the 4-5 weeks comment, was going to mention that as well. Marijuana growers Guide

1 Like

JaneOP, that’s why I scrog net mine, to maximize my flowering in some cases actually taking a plant that was standing showing only 7 flowers, so I bent it in a almost a circle got it to flower more than seven flowers. Happy Smoker!

1 Like

Thanks! This is only my second grow. I have been reading all I can on SCROG and will attempt in the future.

1 Like

Another thing I forgot to mention JaneQP, some of my strains they have like maybe a 2 to 3 foot veg, so then I had a special sauce that I have concocted give me a fast root growth to veg over 5 ft tall at times

1 Like

BudBunny, Try adding some more nutrients I don’t know what nutes your using. Micro grow bloom, fish seaweed calmag? How often once a week, water rest of the time

1 Like

Im useing the whole Pro Line from Nector of the gods but im try to feed like every 4 -5 days but I added cal-mag today just that and water see how it goes im wanting to do a soil slurry to check my ppm and Ph so I know where I am at beofre I feed feed again other than that water days or cal-mag or beneficial bacteria,growers recharge ,couple plant success projects king crab and great white and i got like 4 old bottles of roots organic grow/bloom and some extra bat guano .im get some enzymes soon and slf 100 and microbe life plus. Just to help but I just first fed em yesterday with good shit, but I fucked up and added slica an calmag last after my nutes didn’t know. @OldSkool

But the reason is I just fed them yesterday is cause I ordered all new nutes from Nector of the gods last line from them I had was old, but how often do you feed whats youre feed schedule?? @OldSkool

BudBunny, sounds like you’re doing research and reading that’s great. Yeah I don’t know anything about cal mag, I use kelp, fish and seaweed, molasses, recharge, grow and bloom. And Micro as added in watering. I’ve had great success. Still smoking last year’s harvest. Gg4 wedding cake blue cookies blue dream. Hope that helps you. Please just remember when you’re adding the nutes make sure you add one at a time because I heard if you just throw that in and don’t mix it up. In most cases nutrient lockout

1 Like

I flip my nutes when I feed wed, one week it’s micro, recharge, kelp, molasses, sat, is water molasses recharge, next week grow recharge molasses, hope that helps. BudBunny.

1 Like

I’m like @oldskool. I have three big thirsty girls inside and another three outside. I am in living soil so I can’t let the bags dry out. One day compost tea and the next two feedings are water with calmag and then water with another mix-in in based on age/health. I top dress the soil with organic fertilizer every month.

Hoppy grows to you bud :rabbit:!

2 Likes