How much longer to chop?

I know they’re releasing the r-spec successor soon. I expected them to discount the current inventory ahead of that. I might need to snag one or two. You’re sure that the driver is all one would need? Any miscellaneous supplies?

The PCB and heatsink are included, so you’d have to supply wire and connectors too. A joiner for the AC side would also be required at $5.40.

Any place you know of to get info on the replacement product? I’d like to see what they are going to offer.

I agree you want to check trichs to determine harvest. I also feel like you pulled nutrients way to early, mentioned above by @ThcinKC I think. No worries though, you’ll get the hang of it as you continue growing.

2 Likes

think i should feed nutrients again? or its to late now

Probably too late now, you look to be pretty close.

1 Like

got yah im gonna look at the trichs in a lil once its time to turn the light on any specific things i need to look at ? :slight_smile:

Absolutely! You want the trichs on buds, not leaves. The highest thc levels will be at cloudy. Clear isn’t quite ripened, and amber is degrading. It’s difficult to get 100% cloudy trichs though, most will tell you to harvest at mostly cloudy with a little bit of amber. Too much clear and buzz will be weak or really racy, and too much amber will likely make you sleepy.

1 Like

Don’t think there done yet, i could be wrong thoe.

1st plant:

2nd plant:

Correct, you have a little while to go yet. I think plant 2 is probably closer than plant 1. If you’re not already, I would make preparations to harvest plants at different times.

1 Like

is it not a good idea to wait for the 1st plant so i can dry both of them ? since my closet i’m currently at 50f and 73 rh. gonna have to dry at that f and rh.

1 Like

Well you would prefer to dry in dark at lower rh. I usually shoot for 65-70f and 50% rh, but you can’t always hit perfect either. The bigger part in waiting is that you could potentially have 1 plant degrading while the other plant is still ripening. Ideally you would want to harvest each at the point they are ready to be harvested.

1 Like

i see got yah because if 1 plant is ready i needa find a spot to dry it meanwhile the other still doing its thing how much time you think? around 2-4 weeks or so?

1 Like

Good rough guesstimate for now.

1 Like

got yah thanks

1 Like

quick question can i take my plants outside to dry? i have a lil wood storage that we made and the temperature in there is 72f and 51rh ? would that be able to work fine ? or would the plant get ruined

1 Like

That’s almost perfect. You would just want to make sure the area is clean. Like clean the life out of it, then clean it again. And, have a way to get small amount of air exchange. Hopefully scent wouldn’t be an issue?

1 Like

perfect just cleaned earlier lol and do i still need to put a fan in there ? or no and no it won’t ill be fine👍🏽

1 Like

Air circulation is good, you just dont want fans blowing directly on buds. They will dry too fast with direct airflow on them.

1 Like

this may sound dumb but i think i was reading my hydrometer wrong LOL i thought temp was on top and rh was in the bottom. will have to see whats my rh and temp once i shut my light off today the correct way this time😂

1 Like

1st plant:

2nd plant: