How much longer? Flower 2nd Week

Randy here , always running into trouble, many times I had to call my first grow short, ether I didn’t had the equipment or money , even got too paranoid And trashed my plants, well this time around 1 week into flower I got my plat kicked out since it’s too smelly , now it’s outside , and trying to prepare to stop feeding, so what do you guys think?

1 Like

Can it survive outside?
It needs a couple more weeks.
A carbon filter & fan is not in the cards?

1 Like

It has to if it’s going to make it in time for Christmas special, it looks like there still 11 hours of light and will decrease gradually until 10 hours of sun light around dec 19 , I do want to let it go as much as possible

1 Like

Although temperature is going from 82 to 60 around December 6

I think 60 is maybe the coldest id let it get. Id say like 6 weeks maybe.

2 Likes

Uff it’s gonna be close , will update in a week

Minimum flower time 8 weeks. I have a strain that flowers for 10 weeks.

1 Like

If your in a legal area. Maybe put it in your room near a window with the fan blowing toward the window

Yeah, you have a while still. Make sure when you check trichs you’re checking the ones on calyxes, not leaves. The trichs on leaves will mature faster.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with the community you still have a few weeks to go. To let it mature and the buds fatten up as much as possible, I would leave it out as long as it takes just get it in before the first Frost.

2 Likes