How much longer before Harvest

Hello ladies and gentlemen, the last time I posted was January 10th 2019. The plants had just started to flower. So, I would just like to know how much longer do you guys think that I will have to wait to harvest.

@SupaColdNinja To be able to help with that question you will be better off to have picture of the plants in natural light. Close up pictures of the trichomes from the bud would also be good. It sounds like you are 4 weeks into flowering. If that is correct, my seat of the pants guess is you have 4-6 weeks left. The pictures requested will help narrow that down.

Here is a good guide as to what your looking for in your tricomes

It may be helpful to have this information also.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

If you started flowering on Jan 10, then 8 weeks would be March 7.

Different people count the “Start of Flowering” at different points, however.

At any rate, early March would be the earliest I would think about taking them down.

2 Likes

I would say wait for 9 weeks they normally take a few days to realize they need to flower

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice and information. these are my best answers.
Strain; - Type: gpd,lsd, and ??? seeds

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? SOIL IN POTS (BACTO)

System type? N/A; I water them one day and skip the next.

The PH of runoff or solution in the reservoir? N/A

What is the strength of the nutrient mix? EC, or TDS - I purchased Robert Bergman (19,5,20)

Indoor or Outdoor - kinda both, outside closet

Light system, size? Growstar 1000w

Temps; Day, Night - N/A It’s been between 39 and 65 degrees out lately

Humidity; Day, Night N/A

Ventilation system; one fan in the closed room, no vents

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - no

Co2; Yes, No - n/a

1 Like

This is the time to get a handle on how you are going to feed in flower. I would strongly advise:

-Water when the pot is dry and not on a fixed calendar. This will get more important later.
-Get a digital PH meter and use it. Drops, strips and multi function meters generally aren’t good enough.
-Use your new meter to measure the runoff when watering and record it.
-Keep a journal!
-Keep asking questions. Everyone here is super friendly and want nothing more than for you to succeed.

You will likely be deep into April before harvest. Hopefully all of this will help.

6 Likes

^ right there sums it up. Your space is a little under lit too, that’s why the long node spacing.

1 Like

A light like that is usually good for flowering about 9 square feet. Plant count is hard to judge because takes no account for plant size. If your set by all means carry on.

1 Like

Here are some close ups in good lighting. what do you think?