How much liquid nutrients do I use?

Hi there. First post. First grow. I’m using the fox farms trio for nutrients I understand the dosing directions about how many tablespoons per gallon, but what I need to know is how much water to put those dosages in. I was told a cup, So would that be 3 cups that I am feeding? One cup of each of the nutrients? I look forward to hearing from you and thank you!

Meggus31, welcome to the community and to the forum. I may use different nutes, but will have the same doses depending on growth, veg or bloom. This is the chart I use, hope this helps you.

I don’t have steady hands anymore due to nerve damage, if you can’t read it let me know.
Good luck on your grow, we’re here to help

2 Likes

Seems like you’ve answered your own question.

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I should’ve made myself more clear. What I did at the beginning was put X amount of teaspoons in a gallon of water. Then I would pour 1 cup of that gallon. So now that I’m up to feeding all three nutrients question do I use a total of 3 cups of water with the nutrients in them. I hope this makes sense. Thanks

How old is the plant? Do you have a pic or 2 of it?

Not exactly sure. It was given to me as a Seedling. Here’s a picture of it as of last night.

OK forget that first picture. But I actually I have a question about it… It started growing in that pot shortly after I planted my plant in there. It looks awfully like marijuana ceiling to me but I don’t know how it could be possible. Thoughts?

Mature plants should be watered to runoff.

I mix a gallon of nutes for my mature plants and feed it all. To get runoff, I will add an additional gallon and a half of plain water.

If in a proper cannabis soil, young plants need no nutes for 4 to 6 weeks from your last transplant.

2 Likes