How much liquid nutes to water ratio

@bob31 she still looks clear on the trikes. Unless that’s what you would classify as milky? I honestly wouldn’t know.

1 Like

1 Like

Here are some pics to help you decide what yours look like.

@Shizzl

3e7131d9222f9c643711068e3d24732e1b90df71_1_435x499

3 Likes

Thanks for the pics @bob31. I’ll try my luck and see if I can try and get mostly amber trikes. I want the plant to rock my socks off and make me play PlayStation for hours. I haven’t smoked in years so I’m really looking forward to trying the white widow.

Much of that is strain dependant. Clear is undeveloped thc. Amber is basically dying thc.

An indica dominant strain tends to make you sleepy and a sativa dominant strain makes you feel energetic., But there are many variables.

Here is the white widow profile from leafly WW is a 50/50 hybrid.

Let me know how the white widow works out for ya!

1 Like

Too easy. Thanks for that.
I will be cutting the main cola off tomorrow as I’m happy with how it looks now. Then I think I’ll let the rest of the plant get a few more days still growing and developing and then chop the rest.
Really excited to try it. I’ll let you know how it goes and thanks so much for your help.

1 Like

@Shizzl how’d the partial harvest go?

@bob31 sorry for the delayed response.
I didn’t end up chopping the main cola as I think my eyes were playing tricks on me when I was checking the colour of the trikes.
I took the plant outside into sunlight and checked it again and it was amber on the sugar leaves but milky on the actual buds.
I decided against chopping it and have since given her another slight trim.
I am checking the trikes colour everyday and hopefully she is amber on the buds soon.
When I was giving her a haircut, 1 little itty bud accidentally got the chop so the bud is currently drying in the rack. Might sample that next weekend.

@bob31 I have chopped the entire plant today.

2 Likes

She looks ready! Are you doing a wet and dry weight? We have another topic here for posting those along with a pic of your harvest!