How much can I yield in a 7gal in a 2x2x5

I’m using a spider farmer 1000f. I’m using biothrive(eww yuck I know. It’s been working well so I’m not going to knock it) along with bio bud and CaMg+. This is my time growing with this new light and in this new tent.

Would love the advice of you lovely folks. She’s an a1 yola and the little one she’s a mandarin cookies,

2 Likes

you should be able to get an ounce or three. If I could give you a little advice for your next grow. You should go to the ilgm website and read though the grow guides and try some training on the next plants and you could easily get a quarter pound or more under that light. One thing I would do now for the little plant you have in there is get something to put under it so that it is as close to the same height as the other one so it can get the same light. With it that far away it won’t do much, light is probably the most important part of growing

7 Likes

I can confidently say you can get about 3-4 ounces between those 2 as long as feed them well during flower

1 Like

A half a pound or more in the space, if you used the right pruning and scrogging techniques. The light may be a challenge?

3 Likes

Nice healthy-looking plants, at this point the Nets not doing much good on the big plant you need a nice even canopy when using a net plants started at the same time. Just my thoughts good luck

2 Likes

I agree with kelly best way to use nets is with a LST plant because then you get a much more even spread out like these

2 Likes

Would you say get the net out of there? I had debated on not even using it.

1 Like

I’ll adjust the height on the smaller one. Bring it up to the same height as the other canopy. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

The net is coming off per the groups thoughts. Thank you all for the feedback I appreciate it. I’ve learned a bunch from you all these last few months so any tips you all provide the refine my growing Ill take. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s it’s supposed to be a Christmas tree grow what does that mean? No lst or anything?

Personally at this point I would remove the net. That will give you a little Freedom to remove plant from tent to water an pruning. Also make it easier to catch runoff. Keep up the good work plants look really nice.

2 Likes

I’m in 2x2x4 and i got 3 zips off one plant in a 3 gallon fabric pot with hlg 135 rspec. planning on at least 8 zips this run. This was my first grow so plenty of mistakes were made.

4 Likes

Took the net out and put the smaller plant up higher so she’s closer to the other canopy.

3 Likes

Current state of things

6 Likes

Looking nice happy plant . @r3ys3r :+1::v:

Good looking plant :ok_hand: :yum:

1 Like