I still see new pistols…
Can you get a pic of the actual bud…?
And plant…? :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

@peachfuzz

1 Like

3 to 4 weeks it looks like.

4 Likes

Any concern with yellow / spotted leaves?
Also as long as I have you, my NL are 7 1/2 weeks on 12/12. You have commented about continuing N at some level through harvest. I will be backing off flower nute regimen soon so how about nitrogen and source of N. Appreciated

1 Like

@beardless, i had a cal mag problem that i finally got straighten out, been taking some leaves off everyday, i assume when you was talking about N that somebody suggested that i use a calmag with N and i told him the calmag i was using was 4-0-0. i am just giving bloom nutes

Have you been foliar feeding? What nutrients program are you using and what is the dilution?

My question about finishing with nitrogen was intended to go to @Myfriendis410
Also as long as I have you, my NL are 7 1/2 weeks on 12/12. You have commented about continuing N at some level through harvest. I will be backing off flower nute regimen soon so how about nitrogen and source of N. Appreciated

1 Like

no to folier feeding, using advanced nutrients sensi bloom a and b,

@KeystoneCops

You’ve got some other defs going on too and likely too late to see a difference in your plant this grow. I have been using GH and add more N than is called for throughout flower. I’d have to go back into my journals to say. One of the hot new products is Jack’s 3-2-1 which provides more support for the plant throughout: really the trick is to be moderate. I don’t get above 1,000 ppm in flower and usually about 900. I watch for any signs of def and try to adjust accordingly. Kinda depends on the plant. I also institute a flush with runoff TDS and water only until my personal metric for whatever media is reached, before I harvest. This smooths out the finished flower nicely. (Reduces cure time too)

2 Likes

3 to 4 weeks is a good estimate…
Maybe 5 weeks…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Great grow!!!

I’m going to second what @Myfriendis410 said about it being too late to course correct at this point. In the future, I would use 1/4 of the manufacturer’s recommendations as a starting point. Most people don’t realize that an excess of one thing can block uptake of another, and in that instance they’re scratching their heads because their excess produces a deficiency.

1 Like

O’m also guessing around 3 weeks or so. :+1:

@Myfriendis410, I have this plant, I gave it 5 ml of cal mag last watering and it looked much better but I think it needs some nitrogen or something, what do you think , I am going to water today with nutes.
image|375x500

i did that, started with a 1/4 the first 2 feeding, then went to a half and only 3/4 last time, i grew these in ocean floor so i didn’t use any of the veg nutes, didn’t start till they started to flower and started with bloom nutes

Gotcha. I asked about the schedule and you replied with the feeding chart from Advanced, so I assumed you went full strength.

first time here am i am learning lol and i appreciate everybody’s help here

1 Like