How many squared feet does a plant need? (Indoors)

I’ve got to tell you this is the greatest light!!. With a P450 and he loved it so much that he went straight to the P1200. He just purchased his second P1200. Not a man of much science, but he does know what responsive plants are. The stretching stopped. The plant is clearly growing at a rate he had never seen. The veins in the leaves are more defined. The leaves are darker green and the vegetation is dense. The root ball is enhanced (can see it when transplanting). The node spacing on the plant is closer and overall the plant is more robust. Been using these lights since early November. The first girls were just put in to flower about 10 days ago and you can bet I will follow up with the results, but my expectations are
high. He? was doubtful because of all the double speak and attitudes about LED out here, so He original bought the 450 so he couild growr his babies under the veg light of the P450 side by side with Hydrofarms 8 bulb 400 watt T5. Same clones, born the same day, same soil, same food, same cycle. Only the light was different. In veg mode, at 137w in veg mode running the P450, that is 263 LESS watts burning that the T5. They responded with nearly double the growth rate. While the others are still in veg, the three he raised under the 450 are in the flower room at day 10 under the P1200. That’s right, 27 days from birth to flower light. He is going to replace his entire lighting system with these lights. No ballasts, compact, easy to mange and clean. The fans are noisy, but no noisier that the 750 CFM I cool my 4 1000 HPS with. The HPS don’t know it yet, but in his
¿room…their days are numbered. Outstanding light for all stages of growth. I would highly recommend it. I got dizzy reading…par, lumens, watts, nanometers…Ihe justt had to try it and see. For the price and the warranty…the savings on bulbs and power, the exceptional response of the plants…this light is for me. My bro saw the response of his plants, got jealous and is going right out to buy one too.

A follow up for my friend in OR…two pics. Same girls…4 weeks into 12 hours. 9 weeks old…01-01-16. Node space is averaging 1/2". He pinched and trained them as they went. Healthy, same amazing colors, leaf definition, drinking and eating more and faster than anything I have ever grown. I am ordering two of theseh lights myself.

So I highly recommend this light and it with
Out perform the H.P. S .

B Safe
Will
L

2 Likes