How many should I keep

Had 2 plants adopted this morning.I still have 4.Its getting crowded.What to do.Sorry about pic

2 Likes

If you’re in a legal area and not too worried about smell you could flower out your 4 girls and keep the adopted girls in another room under a 2 bulb or even 4 bulb fluorescent fixture preferably around 5000k or 6500k is best for vegetation. You could even try your hand at cloning seeing you’ll have atleast 1.5 months while your others as flowering.

2 Likes

You can figure on your two big plants to at least double in size when they start stretching and flowering. I have grew three in a 3x3 space but it’s better suited for two.

Flip to flower now

2 Likes

Keep them all and do this ^

1 Like

There autos.

1 Like

Things like supercropping and other high stress techniques can trigger flower early on autos and sometimes a 12/12 lighting schedule can still encourage autos to flower.

You definitely don’t wanna get caught up in trying to clone an auto flower but If you cant find a way to trigger flower then you will either need to get rid of some plants or, just leave the door to the tent open amfs let them catch residual light (buds probably won’t be great).

That’s all I can think of being that your growing autos.

Thank you

1 Like