How many plants will booster take care of

Hey will so you flush before each transition change ?

I donā€™tā€¦iā€™ll do 3 or 4 waterings then feed. But I have to water every day cause I use 2 1000w hps lights and my soil dries out quick.

Will

Ok so I can just go into transitions of 50/50 mixing nutrients at week require to the booster schedule and not flush . My medium has been drying in a day or two since I have more air moving in and out the tent.

Yea just like I said and youā€™ll be fine

Will

Okay so raise the next cycle nutrients , lowering the first cycle nutrients in increments of a quarter at a time , have wrote in my notes of my first learning grow . Iā€™m not sure if you read about my 2 smaller plants , but in the transition , my first feeding was just that , a cap of grow , and a cap of bloom , and the og kush showed nitrogen issues and the smaller free breeder seed did too , but the bigger 2 responded normally . So due limited space , I flushed them with sledge hammer bush doctor , and gave them a feeding of technaflora lol bloom , donā€™t want to waster ILGM booster on them , since Iā€™m in flower , and to correct the nitrogen issue , Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have to go back into veg , and really donā€™t want to set the 2 bigger ones back 3 weeks , besides Iā€™m seeing white pistils every where forming in pre flowers just in the first week . I thought maybe week 2 , but not week 1 , but maybe Thursday next week Iā€™ll post a photo in my thread having issues like most beginners of the grow . They should be more visible by than Iā€™m sure , and thanks again green thumb garrigan62 , Latewood , and MacStoner , you guys have been very helpful . Considering after this go garrigan , to try the advance nutrient system , either conniseur A & B two part , or Sensi A & B , or hobbyist bundle in a hydro DWC bucket . Have to get it finished with tube for measuring water level , but have all other accessories to go forward . The ph perfect system I think would be my choice for hydro , to see if I can get another grow in before the cold comes .

Your very welcome. If I think that I can help someone outā€¦I will do it

your friend

Will

One (1)bottle cap of booster for every 2.64 gallons of water, one treatment for every 3-4 waterings. Gonna have to figure out a way to meter it out by the gallon, but I guess the booster really does go a long ways. The other two bottles are for flowering stage I am sure.

Budbd one cap is actually 2.5 ml that I have . So I used the cap in increments as 1/4 or quarters per gallon , always ph water or rain water 5.5- 5.8 seems to be the sweet spot for soil . So if your measure it to a gallon verses what itā€™s says on bottle , you will be fine even though itā€™s off a few fractions . But garrigan62 way adding a forth per feeding and gradually introducing the plant nutrients that way seems to work well . Iā€™m going into my second week of flowering , and had an ah ha moment , growing is like sexing a virgin , slowly teaching her as she learns what you like ?

LMFAO I love the way u explained that. PERFECT. Yosh your to funny

Will

And I havenā€™t even started , I had to buy damn near a tractor trailer load my last trip out west , but the tangerine dream is really good smoke ā€¦them ah ha moments be at green lights setting like Iā€™m at a red light ā€¦lmao !!!