How many plants to a light

how many autoflowers should be planted using 1 phlizon 2000w cree cob? and also the best soil to use? im planting purple lemonade auto, extreme impact auto, and auto ultimate

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

It’s a 400w light, so you can probably go with 2 plants.

You want a soil buffered for cannabis, so Fox Farm soil, Promix, Roots Organics, or Black Magic. Stay away from Miracle Gro, Vigoro, and Scott’s products.

3 Likes

i appreciate it :100:

1 Like

what about water only soil like KIS Organics?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

generaly a 400 would have a 4ft veg footprint and a 3 ft flower footprint – what is you grow space size ? example: a 3by2.5 with 3 five gallon airpots and 3 gallon pots.( some say that a plant need 2.5 feet for proper growth) got 3 massive high yielding plants and 3 I would say OK - realy pushed that growone big consideration was ventilation

1 Like

Welcome to the community :blush::v:

1 Like

Earth Dust from The Green Sunshine Company is great. @MeEasy has a thread dedicated to it. Those of us who use it love it. So simple…just water.

4 Likes

20220625_140420

3 Likes

There is no such thing as plant number to light. It’s been and always has been watts consumed to square foot. How many plants you want to cram into that equation is up to you. The old standard was 50 watts per square foot in the old days with HPS/MH and then burple junk and cobs came out and then the number was 30 watts per square foot and now it’s back up to 40 watts per square foot as LEDS advance…

1 Like

I had a Cree Cob before moving to HLG
They generate some heat so make sure you follow the hanging height recommendations

1 Like

wanna do 4 autos with 2 philizon 2000w cree cobs​:man_shrugging:t6: haven’t really measured the space i wanna use yest, got an empty :bed: bedroom i was gon use… what’s a good space for what i mentioned above?

will do, i appreciate it :100:

I wouldn’t know and know nothing about your light other than it’s not a 2000w light. Thats china marketing BS.

1 Like

yea it’s really like 400w

wanna do 4 autos with 2 philizon 2000w cree cobs​ :man_shrugging:t6: haven’t really measured the space i wanna use yest, got an empty :bed: bedroom i was gon use… what’s a good space for what i mentioned above?

1 Like

4 autos depending on your pot size - 3 gallon is what many use for auto’s thats if you are at 400W not 2,000W

1 Like

yea, its 400w. was thinking about 5 gallon pots… what do you think :thinking: bout a grow tent? would that be better or should i jus use da empty room?

1 Like

planning on planting Auto Ultimate, Purple Lemonade Auto, and Extreme Impact Auto

1 Like

The cobs run hot. Follow the hanging height recommendations

3 Likes