How many plants in this space?

Monster crop clones take awhile to reveg. You may have also taken a clone past the 3rd week of flowering sounds like.

3 Likes

No took from veg stage but here is some pics can’t do any trichs pic tho sorry

1 Like

Okay gotcha now. Not quite there yet, still see a few white pistils.

2 Likes

I see a lot lol but when I look at the trics they are all cloudy with an amber here and there I’ll try to get a pic

3 Likes

Make sure you’re checking the flowers and not sugar leaves. Leaves always get amber first.

5 Likes

What @Covertgrower said.

4 Likes

Ok so it’s been awhile since I got on here but I did alot of upgrade and things have came a long ways and we’ll this is how their turning out

I’ve put 2 more Mars hydro 1000 in along with the gixer 1000 I am very impressed with the results so far they are 42 days into flower they are ilmg seeds super skunk, GDP, bubba kush, pure indica

4 Likes

This is my gdp at day 44 She is in ffof given fox farm nutrients Evey other feeding just was wondering when I should flush

4 Likes

Let the runoff ph & ppm and the plants tell you if you need to flush. FF soil feed schedule gives you recommended flush times. When I used the Trio I didn’t have to flush. If your runoff ph is stable and the plants are looking good, run with it.

1 Like

Found this little cluster of trics hiding

2 Likes

Looks like its snowing.

1 Like

Not much for winter but I’d be more into if it always snowed like this lol

2 Likes

can anyone please give me opinion on how this is if I should put in dark 48hrs now or wait another week she is 49 day of flower @Hellraiser @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower

6 Likes

What kind of high are you looking for?

2 Likes

Little of both but thinking more bedtime for this 1 I have 4going into week 7 tomorrow but she is only 1 telling me she bout ready I wanna chop her soon but trying to be patient lol @CoyoteCody

1 Like

I would definitely wait then.

1 Like

Bout how long you think is good for what I’m looking for

1 Like

I also have another question for everyone @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @Hellraiser and anyone else that may do or heard of but when I defoliate I boil the leaves after and feed to the girls and they actually respond almost better than when receiving the fox trio just curious

3 Likes