How many plants in this space?

She also has 4 branches at every node so far is this ok

I give them 4 oz of water every 3-4 days at that stage.

2 Likes

Ok cool ok so they currently 13 days old I’m am using fox ocean floor for the 1st time but also was told or read that auto’s don’t like a lot of water so I’m literally only giving bout 4 to 5 squirts of water lol so what should I be feeding them and should I transplant now on the big girl or wait they’ll be going into 3 gal pot for permanent home

Ffof is good for 4-5 weeks without feeding. I would give them 4 oz of ph water and wait 3 days and feel if it’s dry then give them another 4 oz of water. Do that until it’s drinking the water within 2 days then transplant up.

1 Like

Thank you @Loudman

1 Like

No problem​:+1::v:

So if I’m understanding the poly plant right that’s where the stalk grows wide and flat with all kinds of branches coming off. Idk if you can tell in this picture but I think that this is 1

I have a lighting question for anyone who can answer I have a 1000 watt ballest running a 600 watt bulb can I run ballest at 100% and be safe from explosion or fire or anything dangerous if you understand where I’m going @Loudman @Enlightened420 @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @PurpNGold74 @Hellraiseroh it’s an hps bulb

1 Like

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I definitely would not.

1 Like

I can’t help you here. I’ve never ran that style light.

1 Like

Nope…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

No, I would not run a 600 watt bulb at 1000 watts.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support I’m taking y’all’s advise and am going to just deal with what I’m running until I can get the other light thanks again

1 Like

Found it!

@Hellraiser my 1 girl is only 2.5 weeks old from sprout and she looking like she wants to start flowering I just move her 1 crate down from light thinking she to close what should I do

Is it an auto? If so nothing will stop it from flowering when it wants to.

1 Like

Yes it is I moved it down from light last night and she just decided to perk up like she queen elizabeth or something lol but yeah she preflowering on me

2 Likes

So I have a clone that is still covered in white pistols but the trics are mostly cloudy is this a common thing @Hellraiser @Loudman @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Pictures would help please.

2 Likes