How many plants in this space?

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower or anyone else like to take a peek and let me know if this is on schedule or is it going to finish early says 7-9 week with average 8 week flower it’s a GDP just finished week 6 having hard time telling thanks

1 Like

Still some white pistils there, so I would wait until they turn brown.

4 Likes

Yeah I think I am also seeing some new pistols coming in but never had 1 this pretty lol not rushing her but I’m looking for more of a day Bud not to heavy of the couch lock

1 Like

What would you recommend as far as what to look for to get the results I’m looking for

It was recently suggested to me if your going by pistils and not trichs that about 95% of all of them brown is good for day weed.

2 Likes

Yep, too many white pistils, still got 2-3 weeks to go.

2 Likes

Thank you that would put them in the suggested time frame cool then I guess these girls are going to be frosty I hope

2 Likes

Usually the best growth and buzz is in the last 2 weeks.:wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

Ok now I’ve seen alot of grows that the leave end up dying off now is that something I should wait for as a sign i really want these to be just right so I am full of questions I read as much as I can but still need to ask lol

1 Like

It has to do with everything lol including genetics. If the leaves stay on fine if they dont that’s usually ok to. :+1::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

2 Likes

Well, sometimes the leaves are dying off because the grower was having a hard time keeping the plant alive and just hoping to reach harvest before the yellow death takes all their leaves. Then there are controlled fades, where the grower cuts off the nutes and goes water only for the last couple weeks to bring on the nice harvest colors. Genetics helps as well.

4 Likes

Ok so I made the decision to go with the auto jack hererr I just put them in soil this morning after a day an half of soaking in distalled water they are move into FF ocean floor soil then will transfer in a fabric pot 3 gal they will be in a 2x4 with Mars hydro 1000 watt dim 18/6 veg schedule will start nutes probably after 3 to 4 nods if that sounds right if not any additional advise anyone has im all open to all suggestions @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @kdawg @CoyoteCody and if I didn’t tag ya your still invited bare with me tho I sucked at english class and language arts so I not good at a journal but giving it a shot wish me luck lol

3 Likes

The soil your using is good for 4-5 weeks without feeding nutes.

3 Likes

If you are going to use FF OF soil, you should only start nutrients after your ppm’s drop down. You can start nutrients earlier but run the risk of burning them up.

4 Likes

Ok that’s what I thought I read somewhere but was not sure thanks for verifying it

3 Likes

I don’t have a meter yet but I’ll get 1 soon

1 Like

Ck ppm’s, when down to 800/1000 that’s when you think about adding neuts to FFOF.

3 Likes

Cool now I need to read up on that cause I’m not sure how to read them as far as knowing where my level should be and what it actually means lol

2 Likes

On my first grow I used OF and didn’t know what I was doing. Didn’t have meters and didn’t know I needed one. Depending on what type of water you’re using you may want to consider starting cal-mag once they get fully in veg.

1 Like

When you get to the point of needing to take runoff readings there’s plenty of people here that can help you figure it out.

1 Like