How many plants in a five gallon grow bag?

Is it one plant per planter? More?

Thanks.

2 Likes

@Edmond-Dantes Better to keep only one at a time.
If more , then they’ll compete for root space and generally one will grow better than the other.

:v:

8 Likes

Like @Oldguy said only one. The individual plants will likely have different needs such a water, nutrients. Happy Growing :blush::v:

5 Likes

Just mentioned this on other thread, bigger roots means bigger fruits.

I have heard positive results on small pots and big pots.  Curious as to the general rule of thumb.
1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

The question reminded me of.

Yeah I know, many of you have no idea what a telephone booth is. But if you wanted too a lot of people could get stuffed into one.

This used to be a thing too

One plant - one pot.
Unless you are wanting to do a unique type grow. I’ve seen 12 - 16 plants in a 2x2 flood and drain set up using solo cups and coco matting. Only the strong survive.

11 Likes

Welcome , community as you covered I also vote one plant. Good luck :v:

4 Likes

Scrolling on the phone, saw the phone booth and thought, what about the beattle, alas scrolling down, its covered.

Wow @beardless does this mean the "man of steel" exists no more, how is he gonna get dressed with no phone boothes?
2 Likes

Hilarious. But that guy is too happy to be under a dogpile.
And what is that guy eating? Everything’s bigger in Texas?

1 Like

@Mosca @Jaysittinback I thought about the clown car routine but clowns are creepy

2 Likes

I remember those days well. :joy:
Thanks.
Also turning the old mini coopers 90 deg in the parking stall of someone on the :poop: list. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@Edmond-Dantes. Welcome to the friendliest 411 on thc. Sorry if we having some fun on yout thread.

Welcome

1 Like

I am a visual learner. It helps when I see, write and analogize things. But being light hearted never hurts.

1 Like

The past two years on the farm we did four plants per 100 gallon grow bag. They seemed to love it. Allowed us to plant alittle later in the season also.
But…. At the home grow I definitely stick to one plant per bag.

Happy farming…

1 Like