How many plants in a 2x4x6ft7 grow tent

From a fellow grower: Hey I’m getting ready to pop a couple of bruce banner autos and I was just curious how many you guys recommend I run in a 2x4x6ft7 grow tent. They’re gonna be in 5 gallon dwc buckets and I’m using an electric sky 300… just want to make sure I get a full canopy and don’t leave too much open space but at the same time don’t overcrowd the tent… don’t know what to expect from them cuz they’res no grow journals or reviews so any more insight on how big they’ll get and expected yield per plant would be awesome!

2 Likes

2 im pretty sure those get big

1 Like

I have grown in that size tent with 3 gal and 5 gal pots. You could grow three plants with 5 gal but you have to control your plants size. Depending on your yield expectations and all , 2 five gallon pots would do you just fine but I like to push the limits and make a jungle. :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Hear is a tent buying guide that will tell you more than I would remember to and it has pictures

https://hydrobuilder.com/learn/grow-tent-buying-guide/#:~:text=2’%20x%204’%20Grow%20Tent%20-%20Fits%20in%20most%20closets,sizes%20(4-10%20plants)

1 Like

Right on thank you guys!

1 Like

Yes sir welcome and good luck

1 Like