How many plants in. 3x3

I had no idea how idea how big they would get.There not guite 4weeks and I can see I got problems.I have 2 little ones going to adopted.How many should I keep.

1 Like

I would honestly probably do 2 give the girls plenty of room to sprawl out or do a scrog you could probably get away with 4 depending on pot size and a short veg time

4 Likes

I would go with two plants you can do more but they will fight for space. As @Dushin91 mentioned.

3 Likes

I fill up a 2x3 tent with 1 plant all the time

4 Likes

Thank u all.Ill put more up for adoption

2 Likes

@Dushin91 Healthy looking plants good job somebody will be glad to get them.

1 Like

Depends on how you run them. I have one plant that’s filled my 3x3 and then I have 4 in the other one. Obviously your not gonna do it with autos so it’s just all about when you flip. I’m about to run 12 in the 3x3 so stay tuned lol

3 Likes

What does flip mean

1 Like

Change the light schedule.

I would run all of those plants in that space, but you need to “flip”’ soon.

2 Likes

keep best three, after 2 or 3 weeks give the smallest away. Two will fill nicely.

a 4x4x72 will hold six in 5 gallon buckets.

3 have been adopted

You can run as many plants as you can fit in there. Just flip sooner.

1 Like

I ran 5 in my 3x3 my first go. Way too many. I have 3 this grow and it fits but 2 may be a better fit. I’m not looking for huge quantity but high quality.

3 Likes

I have 3 Maui Wowie in my 3 x3 tent it’s a little crowded but seems to be doing ok I tried 4 but that was to much

3 Likes

Thanks everyone.lM going to try 3

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful grow you got going there. @perry2

1 Like

I’m about to start a 4x4 tent and I’m thinking I probably shouldn’t do more than 3. This is my first grow with photosensitive plants, I’ve grown autos previously. I think I could get away with 6 autos in that space.

I’ll be sprouting a chocolope, a big bud, and an amnesia haze today. Those are from the high yield mix pack. Anyone disagree that 3 should be my limit? I know I could flip them early and go with more, but my opinion is to allow them to grow bigger and maximize my space.

I use a living soil mix that, so far for autos, doesn’t require any nutes from seed to harvest. Hoping it does as well for these.

Here is a pic of my auto that I will be harvesting soon.

1 Like

I’m thinking 3 would be good in a 4x4 tent after doing some LST it should fill the tent nice

1 Like

@Thumper1
These are 3x3 scrog set ups . It all depends on how big you let them get before flip

2 Likes

Looks really great, @Watt-Sun. How long have those girls vegged?

1 Like