How many plants can I grow in 6ft tent

Yes, I have a 300 and a 135. I use the 135 for veg and the 300 for flowering. I really like them. Good tight buds.

1 Like

i will look into those for future grows. iā€™m only at a point of my ā€œfirst growā€, with a minimal investment in hardware and seeds. my purposes or goal is to see what i can do first time around. if i am a ā€œfarmerā€, lol, then i better figure things out, i guess. thanks for all of your input. rn, iā€™m like a sponge, trying to absorb everything i read and hear. :+1:

1 Like

Need to start some where. I got lucky, when I bought my grow kit I had the option to upgrade to the HLG-300 v2. I ran that for a year and then upgraded my boards to the Rspec this year.

right place at the right time on the upgrade. cool beans! from what i can see (read), this 550 V2 R-SPEC is the ticket. best bang for oneā€™s buck? iā€™m reading that the ā€˜resultsā€™ are ā€œgreater than expectedā€ at harvest time, assuming everything else is good (soil, nutrients, tender loving care)

My 300 is plenty for my 3x3. I thought about the 550 for my 4x4 but went another route. I hope it was the correct choice. :woozy_face:

Personally, Iā€™d rather have 2 or 3 medium lights than a single large one. What if you have a lamp failure? What if you want to use a smaller tent? What if your plants are very different heights?

There are alternative solutions for all these problems, but having two lights instead of one addresses them all.

2 Likes

@KeystoneCops, i like your thinking. its similar to me buying a fully integrated stereo system back in the day. if the turn-table took a crap, i had to send the whole thing in for repair. i stuck with buying separate components. great advice!

1 Like