How many more weeks?

ILGM Amnesia Haze auto in Happy Frog soil. Flowering since July 1. Feeding Bergman Flowertime 1tsp/gal and cal-mag 1/2 tsp/gal every other day. Ph 7 in from my well. Runoff 5.7-6.0.

Here’s what 8 weeks in flower looks like. Opinions, please.

I’d like to start flushing next week. Think I’m ok doing that??

4 Likes

Can you get any clear closeups of the trichomes on the buds

You want them to be about 10 or 15% amber and the rest cloudy ( no clear )

2 Likes

Let me see if I can get closer pics……

1 Like

This pic better?

1 Like

General guess from the pistils? Better but still hard to make out but I don’t see any amber trichomes so that’s what you want

All cloudy except some amber… no clear and only look at trichomes on buds

1 Like

How can I magnify more? Im using a lighted magnifying glass with an iPhone 12 at full magnification.

But, back to the plant. I’ve still got a little ways to go?

Nice coloring on some of those buds. Dark green leaves look like a little too much nitrogen but healthy looking girls. I see some fresh pistils in a couple of those pics so she could go for a couple weeks if you have the patience. On the other hand, looks like some minor foxtailing happening too, a sign that she is done.

1 Like

I have a Strawberry Cheesecake that has no more white pistils and is foxtailing but is slow to turn amber trichs.
Already harvested her twin sister and she is some potent, funky smoke.

This is 9 weeks in flower. Agreed on the foxtailing and also a number of the fan leaves are yellowing. I’ve been feeding cal mag plus w/Bergman’s so I think the plant is trying to tell me something.

I will shoot pics the same colas daily to see if there are any changes. Thank you for your help.

Stay tuned!

1 Like

I’m sorry, the magnifying was fine, they just came out a bit blurry

Best I could see was that they look mixed some clear, mostly cloudy, with no amber or minimal amber

So your pics were fine if not just a bit blurred to my eyes

2 Likes

A jeweler’s loupe or magnifying scope will be mich more help. The phone can only zoom so close.

I see mostly clear. So give it another week or so then reevaluate

This is what I use. Super cheap. But it SUCKS.
Grow Room Microscope - 60x Handheld Mini Pocket LED Loupe Magnifier - Blue or White Light - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D96ERFU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2H430YG4NHKMW1BPPMNG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the advice. I’ll see what I can come up with for better magnification (I live in the boonies).

1 Like

I have one that is similar. You are right about it sucking. The only way I could see anything is to cut a sample and look at it on the bench.
@Hballer21 nice colors in the bud. For what it is worth my three amnesia haze autos all took over 115 days from sprout to harvest

2 Likes

115 days! I started the seed June 1. So I’m probably looking at your timeline for this plant. There are a couple of colas that look like friggin’ pineapples at this point. VERY different from my last White Widow grow.

1 Like

Here’s what they’re looking like tonight. Tricomes are getting cloudy. Water only the past 2 feedings (every other day-1 gallon ph7)

Hoping for a week to ten days. Getting antsy.

1 Like

been trying to patiently wait until trichomes started yellowing. Instead, all my leaves have. I’ve got cloudy trichomes

See pics. Still feeding water only ph7.0 1 gal every other day.

They have been in flower since July 1.

What would you do at this point? @Caligurl @Mr_Wormwood @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

2 Likes

I would continue water until they have enough amber you prefer and chop.

1 Like

Ignore all the dead leaves? My last grow was not this dramatic with the leaves all going in a couple of days.

1 Like

You can remove any damaged leaves. They won’t recover.
The plant is just scavenging nutrients from the leaves this far along. Normal.

3 Likes

Yep, I’d agree, you almost at the finish line
The leaves might look bad but id ride it out and keep my eye out for amber

2 Likes